The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

tell wifey its an investment.

also tell her i have

1400 in one

1700 in an unfinished one

and 2500 in the third.

God I hope my wife never sees this.

Send an AR or I send a screen shot of this to your wife!!!

:peepwall:

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Im up there with N8
I have $1700 in one

$1200 in the second one (no optics yet)

and $1100 in the third one.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

The guy that's selling it got it for 1300 and it maybe has a mag or two through it. We have money in checking or savings, she just thinks we need to be saving it for other things.

Draggn, I wouldn't threaten n8, he'll chase you down through you IP address and legally change your name to laquisha or declare you deceased lol.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Found out it's a Bushmaster C-15 flat top, been to the range 3 times, comes with 2x20rd mags, and 1x30rd mag for ~$900, trying to work wife over on it. I mean, we are going to Florida in a month for her friends wedding which will cost more than that and I am burning up hotel and car rental points to bring that cost down.

God forbid I mention that to her or she might kill me in my sleep lol. Hhmmm, buddy is out of town for the week so I think I have a few days to try to get her to fold.

I have $1510 in my AR... Not including the $600 in ammo i purchased when I bought it... Still have a few more rhings like an FDE duracoat and a B5 Sopmod stock and milspec buffer tube,Fa bcg and a few other oddities

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i dont even want to count ammo costs for mine.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Forgot to post pics as promised so here they are, after a full detail cleaning, sitting on the 208 rounds I got with it. I really don't think this thing had ever been cleaned before. Should have taken pics of the mess I had after cleaning it.

20130206_110636_zps75e2f45f.jpg

20130206_110651_zps50656f26.jpg

It has a little bit of holster wear on the slide but other than that it's in excellent condition. According to the previous owner he had put a 250 round Remington UMC mega pack through it as well as what was gone out of the other mega pack he gave me with it so a total of 292 rounds.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Forgot to post pics as promised so here they are, after a full detail cleaning, sitting on the 208 rounds I got with it. I really don't think this thing had ever been cleaned before. Should have taken pics of the mess I had after cleaning it.

It has a little bit of holster wear on the slide but other than that it's in excellent condition. According to the previous owner he had put a 250 round Remington UMC mega pack through it as well as what was gone out of the other mega pack he gave me with it so a total of 292 rounds.

Gun couldn't have been that bad??

I put 500-750 through my gun everytime I go to the range. I might pull the slide and run the barrel brush through and give it a quick 2-3min cleaning/q-tip oiling. But more then once I go 750 without touching it and cleaning after isn't too bad... Sometimes I think my hand is blacker then the gun lol.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived