Feedback for CJ18

Ok so i am finally getting around to making a feedback post for CJ18. I have bought a TON of items from him and he has helped me out a tremendous amount with my new upcoming build on my truck. I had bought a used AA SMD 18" D-1 woofer, RF 3sixty.2 and 2 sets of RF T1652-s speakers. All of the three items i had purchased from him were in pristine condition. The SMD looks like it was never used other than the wood dust that was on it (the vacuum took care of that though), the 3sixty was in great condition just missing the setup cd but i downloaded it so no big deal on my part, and the door speakers had everything that came with them originally to install them and were in mint condition. Everything i had bought from him had a very steep discount on it and he shipped everything fast (and not to mention he is very patient with my paypal money going through from my bank to his paypal). Not to mention he is a pro at shipping goods too. The SMD was shipped in the original box with the wood and everything, the 3sixty and the door speakers were all shipped in a big ass box and were packed tightly to help from ups getting "throw happy" with my packages. I would and probably will still keep doing business with him in the future. He has even guided me to another member on here to buy the DC audio amp i needed to power the rf t1652-s speakers well. He even has been helping me throughout the process of me designing a subwoofer box for my SMD 18 to really make it slam to all hell.

So all in all thank you for the great buys Cody and i am more than willing to buy from you again in the future and if anyone has any questions about him feel free to ask me because ill tell you right now he is a stand up guy who knows his shit.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

indeed he is, he actually is buying (although he is only paying shipping from the deal i offered him) for my blown solox. I dont want it and it just needed a recone and since nobody where i live wanted to get the recone i was just going to toss it but i told him that i wanted to sell it and he can do whatever he wanted with it and i asked if he would take it for just the shipping down to his place and he is fine with that. He is really a stand up guy.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks CJ got my D3400 today. A+ seller.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Gotta say this dude is one of the most respectable guys I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with over buying/selling items. He is a stand up guy and won't leave you hanging. If there is anything he is selling your wanting get it and don't think about it again cause it'll be exactly what you were wanting. CJ18 your a good dude and thanks man happy I did business with ya. :drinks:

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

bought some ss pro from him. super quick shipping and just as described.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...