iKidwell Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 isnt chode doing 150 on 2 dc 12"s? I think he's doing like mid 50s with 2 dc 18s. 56's with 2 18" dc neos, way different than 2 level 3 10s lol..rob Is doing 51's with 2 10" neos though c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Jared420 Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 Haha exactly if I wanted to be loud I would have gotten xls and run both my 2200s 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
corey0928 Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 Ill trade my saz2500 for both aqs lol
corona_jeff Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 isnt chode doing 150 on 2 dc 12"s? I think he's doing like mid 50s with 2 dc 18s. 56's with 2 18" dc neos, way different than 2 level 3 10s lol..rob Is doing 51's with 2 10" neos though Rob has 12's.
Loudcivic Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 isnt chode doing 150 on 2 dc 12"s? I think he's doing like mid 50s with 2 dc 18s. 56's with 2 18" dc neos, way different than 2 level 3 10s lol..rob Is doing 51's with 2 10" neos though didnt he have the 12" neos in there? 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
dwright27 Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 Sweet! My lvl 2 8 should be here tomorrow, and I am eyeballing some lvl 4 15's if a certain southeastern DC rep will text me Txt me tomorrow. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
RAM_Designs Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 I would have gone with a more proven sealed box sub, but good luck with the install. Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
Jared420 Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 I would have gone with a more proven sealed box sub, but good luck with the install. If Im truely unhappy maybe I will build a ported box this summer and change things around but Im just lookin for a little thump nice and clean. But thanks I will take a few pics of the install and well see how it goes when everything gets here 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Chode69 Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 Hopefully Ill see why theres so many DC nuthuggers. Ordered my lvl 3 with lvl 4 parts today. 15's are sold and shipped may be putting my other aq2200 up for sale since ill only need one now. Hopefully these 10s sound good, Gonna keep them sealed for now and see how they do. Going for simplicity clean and sound quality instead of what I had, big ugly and lots of bass. Hopefully I will be impressed hey now dont gotta word it THAT way haha isnt chode doing 150 on 2 dc 12"s? I think he's doing like mid 50s with 2 dc 18s. correct isnt chode doing 150 on 2 dc 12"s? I think he's doing like mid 50s with 2 dc 18s. 56's with 2 18" dc neos, way different than 2 level 3 10s lol..rob Is doing 51's with 2 10" neos though well im .1 away from a 56 in the kick and doing .1 away from a 55 on the dash (PCA style) OP you will love the sound of these DCs...they have a great response to all freqs (with the help of the right box of coarse) and have great power handling. NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
iKidwell Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 isnt chode doing 150 on 2 dc 12"s? I think he's doing like mid 50s with 2 dc 18s. 56's with 2 18" dc neos, way different than 2 level 3 10s lol..rob Is doing 51's with 2 10" neos though Rob has 12's. oh, coulda sworn they were 10s , but on the note of 12's, i got my 4 level 3's in today :yahoo: c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.