sooo im kinda regretting my decision i made a couple months ago. anyway a couple months ago i decided to by my girl some rims for her car. today while i was at work she came up and complained that she couldnt keep air in one of her tires. i was like oh shit. i already had the stock spare on the car cause she had one blow out and i am waiting on the new tire to come in. anyway i pulled the wheel off the car and brought it over to the tire machine and proceded to inflate the tire. after inflating the tire to the recomended psi i then proceded to spray the tire and rim assembly down with a soapy solution. what i got was a bubble explosion. from here on out i will let the pics do the talking.

a pic of the rim

imagejrj.jpg

the start of all the problems

imagelw.jpg

imageety.jpg

imagejsl.jpg

imageeiw.jpg

the one that is leaking the most air

imageeja.jpg

a few blemishes on the front

imagexse.jpg

imageilr.jpg

a pic of the tread, practicly brand new

imagetpl.jpg

except for this

imageskfk.jpg

well im regretting this now, which is too bad, cause i kinda liked these rims, even tho they were on a kia. anyone know where i can get some new rims? preferably like these. my girl just started bawling her eyes out when i told her the rim was ruined, and i just cant stand to see her sad like this. she realy liked these rims, so i would like to get some close in design, but if they are going to end up like this again in a couple months, i definatly dont want to drop another 2500 bucks on another set, i just want my girl to be happy.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Discount tire

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Well what model are they?

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

thank you osamio i didnt even think to look on discount tire. found one that is damn close to the same design and is a hell of a lot cheaper. it is a different brand, but hell for the price i bought 2 spares. i kno my girl will be happy tomorrow morning when i tell her i ordered her some new rims. here are the ones i ordered. pic is strait off the discount tire site. next investment... driving lessons for da woman. lol jkjk, but she better take care of these ones.

drad44.gbl.xl.jpg

edit: and to answer the questions about warrenty, i called up the 800 number from the site and sent them an email with the pics in the first post andthey said they wouldnt warrenty the shit due to customer abuse. ill have to check on the brand tomorro as the car is still at the shop missing a wheel.

Edited by Bass_Man_2010

© crispy_chick3n inc

And dont forget to give her some drivinglessons, i know how she take the curbs.

what ill most likely end up doin since that slice in the sidewall almost goes completely through ill have to order another tire, so ill put the stock rims back on until this blizzard shit passes, so she doesnt slide into a curb pullin out the lot and destroyin a new set of rims, cause in this snow and ice shit she seems to like curbs A LOT!, and to also keep the salt and sand crap off as much as possible.

Edited by Bass_Man_2010

© crispy_chick3n inc

thank you osamio i didnt even think to look on discount tire. found one that is damn close to the same design and is a hell of a lot cheaper. it is a different brand, but hell for the price i bought 2 spares. i kno my girl will be happy tomorrow morning when i tell her i ordered her some new rims. here are the ones i ordered. pic is strait off the discount tire site. next investment... driving lessons for da woman. lol jkjk, but she better take care of these ones.

edit: and to answer the questions about warrenty, i called up the 800 number from the site and sent them an email with the pics in the first post andthey said they wouldnt warrenty the shit due to customer abuse. ill have to check on the brand tomorro as the car is still at the shop missing a wheel.

:drink40: I love discount, and they WILL warranty shit for a price, but it's worth it, I taco-ed my rim hitting a 4x4 on the freeway, and it was covered by my extended warranty. They also do free rotation/torque/air pressure monitor servicing.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

sorry I wouldnt buy her anything after that. And if you spent 2500 for those and it wasnt a 22 on up you really got taken.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.