Loudcivic Posted February 6, 2011 Report Posted February 6, 2011 iphone will fail on verizon network 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
El1T3Bass Posted February 7, 2011 Author Report Posted February 7, 2011 Guess we'll foind out soon... wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
Baydestrian Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 This is what I don't understand, I know Verizon's network is better than AT&T (even though I never have issues), but wasn't the flaw with phone calls on the iphone due to the built-in antenna? So unless they changed that wouldn't it basically be the same except for more coverage? 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
MrSkippyJ Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 This is what I don't understand, I know Verizon's network is better than AT&T (even though I never have issues), but wasn't the flaw with phone calls on the iphone due to the built-in antenna? So unless they changed that wouldn't it basically be the same except for more coverage? personally, my only dislike of Verizon is the fact you can't use data while talking on the phone. When they change that, I will switch to Verizon. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
corey0928 Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 I'd personally never change from droid phones. After rooting the things it does is amazing. And the thing about iphone apps being better, well they are the same imo and free or cheaper for droids lol
Loudcivic Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 I'd personally never change from droid phones. After rooting the things it does is amazing. And the thing about iphone apps being better, well they are the same imo and free or cheaper for droids lol same here im running a captivate with it rooted running cognition 3.0.4 and modded themes with a few other tweaks and i love it. 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
kl0wn Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 Congrats on the new phone, I know quit of people that are planning on getting it also. I know people that already have the iPhone and love them, and others that have them but hate them. Same with Android OS though. I'll let Apple do their thing for my musical needs, aka my iPod Touch. I'll stick with Android OS for my actual phone usage though. Pros and Cons for both. I don't care about anybodies argument, both OS's are good. Just as somebody stated before, if you want an easy to use right out of box smartphone, iPhone is perfect for you. If you are into customizing everything to exactly how you like it, Android is for you. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
doug118 Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 This is what I don't understand, I know Verizon's network is better than AT&T (even though I never have issues), but wasn't the flaw with phone calls on the iphone due to the built-in antenna? So unless they changed that wouldn't it basically be the same except for more coverage? they did change it. the internals are different and so is the band on the outside 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
hdorre Posted February 7, 2011 Report Posted February 7, 2011 This is what I don't understand, I know Verizon's network is better than AT&T (even though I never have issues), but wasn't the flaw with phone calls on the iphone due to the built-in antenna? So unless they changed that wouldn't it basically be the same except for more coverage? personally, my only dislike of Verizon is the fact you can't use data while talking on the phone. When they change that, I will switch to Verizon. They cant change that. VZW uses CDMA, whereas Tmo and ATT use GSM On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
El1T3Bass Posted February 7, 2011 Author Report Posted February 7, 2011 home sick right now and guess what i just got needless to say im on my way to verizon right now pics when i get home!! wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.