New company Ampere Audio 3500.1 guts

Steve Barber

Bingo.

And the filters are just 2 different manufacture. Won't have any impact on performance.

so its essentially the same amp, for like 1/4th of the price?

Is it 1/4 the price?

Essentially they are the same board design. Are they the same amp? who knows until you put the parts under a stress load. These sly f*kers are pretty good about getting knock off screens from board manufactures to make as their own. So while its very similar, is the same quality parts making up the design? I guess for 1/4 the price, someone can find out. ;) Personally, I not one to gamble on the "quality cheap" amp market anymore ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Bingo.

And the filters are just 2 different manufacture. Won't have any impact on performance.

so its essentially the same amp, for like 1/4th of the price?

Is it 1/4 the price?

Essentially they are the same board design. Are they the same amp? who knows until you put the parts under a stress load. These sly f*kers are pretty good about getting knock off screens from board manufactures to make as their own. So while its very similar, is the same quality parts making up the design? I guess for 1/4 the price, someone can find out. ;) Personally, I not one to gamble on the "quality cheap" amp market anymore ;)

hmm i understand what you mean.

i have no idea what the price difference is. i just threw out a random fraction LOL.

Dammit Kranny, I was about to point out that this was one of those Sundown direct-copies we've been hearing about from Jacob for some time.

Sundown copies?lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Dammit Kranny, I was about to point out that this was one of those Sundown direct-copies we've been hearing about from Jacob for some time.

Sundown direct copies?? Can you enlighten us that aren't in the know??? i feel lost lol..

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived