Jump to content

08tahoe

Members
  • Posts

    1502
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 08tahoe

  1. Some days are good and some days are better.

  2. Nice. I need to get one of those because I just have mine in my center console for now.
  3. Same here. I like the broken glass look on this one.
  4. I just always thought those handles were strong as fuck because it bends when I pick mine up but I thought they just made them to handle the weight and I figured they wouldn't break until now.
  5. I believe that's a different issue. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161155-youtube-vids-i-cant-see-them-on-mobile-ahhhhh/
  6. I have an old ass blackberry torch on at&t. I also reset my phone and cleared all of my browsing data but that didn't help.
  7. I can't see pics on mobile either. All I see is a little box with an X in it. It's been happening for about a week now.
  8. lol I think your in the wrong thread.. But ya the admin will do it when they get to it, I believe Steve does it himself.
  9. I believe kyle is on it http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161748-read-here-view-new-content-issues/
  10. If all you wanna do is listen to your music with the car off at low volumes sometimes just to have something to listen to, then you can get a switch to turn your sub amp off and your voltage shouldn't drop to low. Or if you have a bass knob you can just turn it down all the way.
  11. Playing music with the car off gets you all the bitches.
  12. 175.4 9.0k 10.0k thanks!
  13. I wanted to start a feedback thread for xx1 since he doesn't have one yet. I bought some decals from him and I received them really quick and he made them exactly how I asked for them. Great communication and Great seller! I will definitely be buying from him again!
  14. You will also void your warranty on your amp if you wire at .5
  15. get two D1 subs and you can wire them to 1ohm. edit: ok i just checked dc's website because I didn't know if they made d4 lvl 3 subs, but they do so yes you can get two d4's and wire to 1ohm. You can also wire at 1 ohm with two d1's. And NO don't wire at .5
  16. I'm gonna post mine up right now so you can check it out, its a little different.
  17. Here is their chart: http://4xspower.com/support/wattage-chart/
  18. Yes, the d7500 is supposed to be for 7500 watts. Its the only D battery where the model number means the wattage.
×
×
  • Create New...