Jump to content

miniSPLlancer

Members
  • Posts

    764
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by miniSPLlancer

  1. I did 2 in 3ft3 ported to I think it was 35hz, shit was nasty
  2. Wow, this needs to get closed before this shit gets ugly
  3. 12-16sq in of port per ft3, another thing to remember, you can get these to be really loud but they are SQ subs. To get them be a little louder I would do 1.5-1.75 per with a 3" common port Tuned to 32-35hz
  4. The NBA lockout has really turned me off about the sport, I prefer college basketball over the pros. So to say the least I could give a shit less about the NBA
  5. I didn't work, I have a lot of toys in my house but I did go out and buy the one thing I wanted
  6. Audioque HDC3 Sundown SA-12
  7. I don't have the vinyl but I do have the cd lol
  8. Car audio is over, family has begun. Jk congrats on healthy child!!!!
  9. I'm only 38 but yeah, I feel the same way
  10. Just one, but it's my buddies roommate cooking and she CAN cook. Should be better than going to the casino for a buffet lol
  11. Trunk builds show skill when hitting big numbers
  12. Fuses, I did the exact same thing by accident and I blew one of my fuses. It's worth checking them
  13. I know you said you wanted a demo vehicle but what kind of numbers are you looking for out of this?
  14. Price for DC 5k and 7.5k to 85201
  15. $200 can get you a 151.4. Money isn't everything and this proves it. Now granted with twice the power the dd's would out perform the sundowns, but still, same wattage, same box, $$$ hundred's less, only a .4 difference, I think it's safe to say Jacob got skills when it comes to building a sub!!!!
  16. Dude, this is good work, you made it look so simple, do this, do that, nice job
  17. Pit, you better pm where I can get this!!!!! Or else..... Lol
  18. Henderson was a beast, in all fairness that fight was brutal, both took the others best shots. I didn't think hendo was going to make it through 5 rds though, 39yrs old and taking names and kicking ass hell ya
  19. Well you have plenty of power from amps, hoPefully you have the electrical to back it up, if so, instead of guessing on a box size, like I have, there's a couple of ways you can go about this. If you're looking just for a daily pounding setup, build it around 2.2-2.5ft3 per sub If you're looking for it to meter well, ie competition, then start the box at 5ft3 and add wood to it until you find what size of box the subs like. Tuning to 34hz will definitely be a low hitter. Remember, if you build a box that is too big, you can always cut it down, especially since you're going with aero ports. The sad part is, every car is different and subs sound different in different sizes. But I would start at 5ft3 and go from there. Good luck with the build man
  20. Well you have plenty of power from amps, ho
  21. different subs require different space specs, can't really just throw any size box out there without knowing the sub, that would help a lot. DC XL require a different box than FI BL, just depends
×
×
  • Create New...