KiKaZz74
Members-
Posts
1621 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Media Demo
Store
Collections
Videos
Everything posted by KiKaZz74
-
I'd assume it only cuts at a 90° angle? I have a design for a box but I'd need the edges cut at an angle to match it all up. If you can accept files I'll get one made and sent to you for a little speaker box idea I have. I can cut the angles once I get it if it's not able to cut them. Very lucky to have this. Hope to see some bad ass projects. I like
-
ISO: Sideplate Screws
KiKaZz74 replied to sebringR/T's topic in DC Sound Lab - Big Bass on ANOTHER LEVEL!
Take one of the screws with I to a hardware store. Most have a nut and size guide u can match it to and get however many u need. -
New Product Idea for Direct Lead Sub Wiring
KiKaZz74 replied to bigmizzle99's topic in Sky High Car Audio
Yes. Used on forklift chargers- 12 replies
-
- Direct Lead
- Wiring
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
New Product Idea for Direct Lead Sub Wiring
KiKaZz74 replied to bigmizzle99's topic in Sky High Car Audio
If I get a sub with correct leads I'll most likely use Anderson connectors or similar. Seems like they'd be best if I didn't wanna solder or crimp them together.- 12 replies
-
- Direct Lead
- Wiring
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
New Product Idea for Direct Lead Sub Wiring
KiKaZz74 replied to bigmizzle99's topic in Sky High Car Audio
Should just use heat shrink of self fusing silicone tape. Just splice kits but they usually come with heat shrink. I'd like to see them smaller and more symmetrical if it were something you'd consider making.- 12 replies
-
- Direct Lead
- Wiring
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Any pics or caliper sizes and strand count to support this? Did you get a different color or type?
-
Picked up his Corsair H80i liquid cooler system from him. He was quick to respond, quick to ship, very helpful, and very reasonable on price. Definitely would do business with again and recommend to others.
-
Sonic bucks
KiKaZz74 replied to THEKINGsBACK's topic in Sonic Electronix - Great Selection Great Prices
I'm on mobile so that might be why I don't see that but damn. I've got a small order this time around but it's all cosmetic stuff for the most part. So it's only like a $40 order -
Sonic bucks
KiKaZz74 replied to THEKINGsBACK's topic in Sonic Electronix - Great Selection Great Prices
so how do we actually use them? im not seeing an option to and my email says to check sonicbux as the credit type. is there a minimum or something? my email didnt say anything about a minimum either. -
I was just thinking the same thing. Why are we still talking about Hifonics? the amp failed it's over. What's the last part of the video say? If it passes dynamic that is still rms and passes in my book? So please tell me how it failed again? So the dc amp failed too?? Noone that buys amps that get dynod di it for strictly notes so they don't need to pass that.
-
I'm not trying to start anything but I still think they are good amps for what they cost. Idk about the newest ones but the brz are good to me. Sorry not everyone is rich enough to afford these huge systems. But for a budget amp u probably can't find better. May not do rated in cert and uncert but dynamic as stated is closer to what is seen in a daily. And at ~14v it does damn close to rated. So its not that big of a piece of shit amp like u may think. Good amp for beginners. If I ever upload this video there's 2 bre amps going to town in a walled off park avenue. Speakers run off of mb quart amps. One of if not the loudest vehicle and that show of 15 cars. And most were running pretty good gear.
-
New sub? Lol Level 7?
KiKaZz74 replied to KiKaZz74's topic in DC Sound Lab - Big Bass on ANOTHER LEVEL!
my inventor skills arent great so im not sure how i would add a gusset to it really. only thing i can think of is make like a entire motor support that was mentioned previously that like each spoke would be a cage on the motor basically. or a cage and make the bottom plate a cage bottom too and make it blt up to the motor support cage. -
Your first computer - what was it?
KiKaZz74 replied to meade916's topic in Computer Talk - News, technology, advice
Mines what I'm on now. Hp pavilion 512mb ram nvidia gt200 budget series. Hdd from day one I think. 320gb Amd athlon cpu *upgraded nvidia 9400gt gpu And my current custom build. I don't count school ones cuz they changed so much. -
New sub? Lol Level 7?
KiKaZz74 replied to KiKaZz74's topic in DC Sound Lab - Big Bass on ANOTHER LEVEL!
Ok guys, its been a while. just got back from spring break and had time to work on this. Upgraded the basket to a 10 spoke design, 5 groups of 2. Added tinsel leads/terminals, beefed up the surround. what you guys think? please leave any other feedback you guys have. Pics!
