Jump to content

aerickson

Members
  • Posts

    412
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by aerickson

  1. Yea. The beginning was wierd. The hunting is fun, the graphics are superb but the main story seems shorter to me than the previous ones. But there is so much else to do.
  2. Those are way to nice lookin to be played.
  3. I tried the demo and was some sick gameplay. Didn't really play it long. One match and it was deleted.
  4. He's probably downloading a lot of adult stuff if u know wat I'm mean.
  5. Next vehicle should be a rv so u can take everything out and make a massive box.
  6. clamshell 12-18s. 45k watts i think would be good.
  7. Voted yes but let's get all the colors. Maybe some two tone.
  8. wat I do is go to the second page, click the url. Then "_st_" shows up with a even number then u add numbers and it will skip pages.
  9. I bet that setup gets pretty Damn nasty.
×
×
  • Create New...