no offense to all the rott owners out there but i think if you get a rott DONT dock their tail, im not a big fan of docking dogs in general, i had a rott when i was younger and he had his tail and i thought he was ALOT better looking with a tail than without, what if humans at birth had there bodies altered to fit the way we want them to, god, or what ever your religious views are made us and animals the way we/they are so why change it.

hmm someone isn't circumsized

actually yes i am lol but when your a new born you cant really say dont do that :-)

no offense to all the rott owners out there but i think if you get a rott DONT dock their tail, im not a big fan of docking dogs in general, i had a rott when i was younger and he had his tail and i thought he was ALOT better looking with a tail than without, what if humans at birth had there bodies altered to fit the way we want them to, god, or what ever your religious views are made us and animals the way we/they are so why change it.

The reason they started docking the tails of Rottweilers is because they were butcher's dogs, they pulled carts and the tails got in the way of pulling the carts in the early days of the breed. The practice of docking their tails has been banned in Europe, so imported Rotts do have their tails now. It is still done a lot here in the US a lot of the time and honestly their tails are very powerful and I wouldn't want my inside Rott to have a tail, but that's just my opinion. My first Rott that was Rott/St Bernard had his tail and that tail could knock you over...lol

hmm someone isn't circumsized

actually yes i am lol but when your a new born you cant really say dont do that :-)

haha man your nickname was about to be torpedo

The reason they started docking the tails of Rottweilers is because they were butcher's dogs, they pulled carts and the tails got in the way of pulling the carts in the early days of the breed. The practice of docking their tails has been banned in Europe, so imported Rotts do have their tails now. It is still done a lot here in the US a lot of the time and honestly their tails are very powerful and I wouldn't want my inside Rott to have a tail, but that's just my opinion. My first Rott that was Rott/St Bernard had his tail and that tail could knock you over...lol

If i was to get one here i would have them cut the tails off. My dog as a kid was a doverman with a docked tail but now i would want it on there due to it being cruel in my mind

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

I was attacked by my friends rotwheiler after knowing that damn dog for 2 years. Just chillin on the court playing ball went up for the layup, came down with scratches all down my back. Once I got up I hauled ass lol. Kinds ruined my idea of dogs.

dude i have a scar on my face from a dog bite, yes the dog bit my face! Im not scared of digs and I had two try to attack me and i've bit not bad bites because I bawled up my fist when it bit me and im not scared of dogs. You cant make your mind up of dogs based on one experience that'd be like meeting an arab and assuming they're all terrorist because the one you met blew ppl up or that all white ppl are racist or that all mexicans are illegal.

I had to have re constructive surgery of my face when I got attacked. My nose was completely rebuilt but growing after the surgery my nose is crooked and my septum is severely deviated to where only one nostril is really functional

i think rotty's look retarded WITH a tail. :pardon:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i think rotty's look retarded WITH a tail. :pardon:

couldnt agree more

I love my Rottie. Like Melissa said they are wonderful dogs. I will say that you must be a good dog owner. These dogs are very smart and come from a working back ground. So it is very important that you make your place in the pack. They also can be very stubborn so, straight discipline may not always work. It takes the right attitude to work with a breed like this.

Sacramento-20110205-00103.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have a MINIWEILER...... :drink40:

He is a Rotti mixed with a Daschaund (hot dog) 30lbs of awsomeness.....i will tell you that he has a great temperment....My guy was a rescue that was abused as a pup so he can be shy around new people and kids but once he gets used to them he opens up.....loves to play ball, swim, go for car rides (hates bass)......super smart given the fact that when i got him he was 1-1/2 yrs old and didnt know a single command...within 3 months he knows sit, lay down, stay, stand (on hind legs), spin (on hind legs), stays with distance of about 100ft then gets scared that we are gonna leave him and comes running, i can put food in front of him and tell him dont touch and he will leave it until i say go ahead, knows to drop his ball at the door when we are done playing outside because he cant bring a dirty ball in the house, completely housebroken and for the occasion that we are gone for a long time or he feels a serious need to he will go #2 is a certain spot in my basement which i dont yell at him for it because at least he is smart enough no to go on my carpet or wood floors....in the year i have had him he has only used the EMERGENCY #2 spot about 3 times.....

My uncle had a rotti up until about 3 years ago that was basically the same as my dog as far as temperment only he was 130lbs....LOL.....SATAN was his name and he was a bib big MUSH.....

i am a firm believer in that its not the dog its how you raise and train them...my brother has a pitbull and everyone is scared of her meanwhile she is a puppydog....wouldnt hurt a fly.....i am sure there are other rotti owners that will chime in here.....i say go for it......

DSC_7693.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00226-1.jpg

DSC00231-1.jpg

DSC00232-1.jpg

haha dude my grandma has like the same dog! and he looks exactly like yours lmao. its a wicked little dog with some big attitude lol. my grandma's has a overbite with its bottom teeth and it makes him look so goofy haha.

who's got one? and any pics? i think they are thee best looking dogs out there, and i wana get some info on them because i want one once the time comes.

I don't have one anymore but I used to have one a few years ago, I had to sell him once we found a place up here when we first moved up from the Bay Area. I too think they are the best looking breed of dog out there, can't wait to own another. My dog, Siris, was very well behaved in the house around my kids, I spent alot of time training him and had my kids involved in that training too so he was very well acclimated to them. He was so obedient that when feeding time came around he'd automatically sit when I came out to put food in his bowl and I could turn my back to him and walk away and he'd remain seated until I said "good boy!" If one of my kids would come and grab his bowl while he was eating he wouldn't snap at them he'd sit...they could take his bowl and move it to the other side of the back yard and again he wouldn't move until I said "good boy!" I loved that dog. Most Rotts don't play the fetch game too tough but my dog loved it, I bought him a knobby football toy and whenever he'd want to play fetch he'd go grab it and drop it at my feet. We'd go to the park and he'd have a ball.....but sometimes he'd get over it after a few tosses, other times he'd go till the wheels fell off.

R.I.P. Siris

Siris.jpg

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived