Jump to content

Best looking truck ever made.


Recommended Posts

Posted

I 100% agree on the old C10s.

A friend of mine has one, and it's a damn fine truck.

89480007.jpg

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

What does liking a dodge ram have to do with being a noob???

It was a joke dude....chill lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Posted

That jeep looks good, but I gotta go with my own truck!

166167_1701601574184_1062296147_1908047_5596859_n.jpg

2006 Ford F-150 XL Work Truck w/ Standard tranny

Good looking on the outside, and a great interior. Rubber flooring, so it's easy to clean, but there's still a good stock sound system! It looks so aggressive, and rightfully so.

Posted

2010_ford_f150_svt_raptor12.jpg

I like the Ford Raptor. I'm not really a truck person though to be honest

They look Hella cool but drive like shit, was seriously dissapointed when I drove it compared to my f150

I wouldn't mind a 05-07 6.0l pad crew cab with money to fix it my way :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Posted

I feel I must also add these two beauties to the list

gmc-typhoon.jpg

1991-gmc-syclone-13_c_1280x782.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Posted

02F250.jpg

LOVED 02 F250s :trippy:

That looks a lot like my 01. Minus mine is all black.

That looks alot like my dads 02. Minus his it being all black.... LOL

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 392 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...