Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Looks like dr subwoofer didn't have anything to do with his system....

This comment was left on twistedz video.

im glad u liked dr. subwoofers system, cause its kinda funny, since me and my brother installed his whole system from his headunit, to his sub and amp, and extra battery, and we did his big 3 upgrade, and even built his box for him,,, lol

and i gave him the audiowrap too, and i have 4 layers of audiowrap in my trunk.. :D

one of these days, twisted, u will meet us, the guys that made dr.subwoofers system happen!!

davidcallier 20 minutes ago

Heres the dude who built it...

Nothing against people who don't build their own shit, but come on, don't talk all that shit if you can't even build your system.

Ahhh....sorry for the inconvenience then :pardon:

Don't ever say sorry for makin vids dude. And don't ever stop.

That's what she said.....

Yep. I went there.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

LMFAO BeatBox!! B)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

here's my latest reply. lol he called me a douche for the one before this

i have a question...if i have a 500 watt double max power amp and hook all the terminals on the amp to all the terminals of my 15" subwoofer, how many ohms in power must i push through the sub to make it excurt the most? if it excurts too much and changes my box space too much will it explode from being too big or from too much excurting? i'm tuned to 35 hz so it should be invincible right? or was that 30 hz?

Hahahaha dude that's great. Let me know what he says

he replied twice, here are the replies lol:

lower the ohms the more power it will pull

well 30 herts boxes are good to have but they do no stress ur subs at full tilt when u are playing the lows

but its gonna be loud when u play what ever tone that ur box is tune to .

but dont stress ur subs with lows on full tilt .

and

yeah if u have a class d amp easy just hook up the the 2 negatives and the 2 positives are bassically one channel if u combine the positive and the negative to one peice (now that only for mono subwoofer amps)

class d amps are diferrent

^^totally contradictory in that reply. i said i had a quad coil sub, and he said to get me two amps lol.

here's my latest reply. lol he called me a douche for the one before this

i have a question...if i have a 500 watt double max power amp and hook all the terminals on the amp to all the terminals of my 15" subwoofer, how many ohms in power must i push through the sub to make it excurt the most? if it excurts too much and changes my box space too much will it explode from being too big or from too much excurting? i'm tuned to 35 hz so it should be invincible right? or was that 30 hz?

Hahahaha dude that's great. Let me know what he says

he replied twice, here are the replies lol:

lower the ohms the more power it will pull

well 30 herts boxes are good to have but they do no stress ur subs at full tilt when u are playing the lows

but its gonna be loud when u play what ever tone that ur box is tune to .

but dont stress ur subs with lows on full tilt .

and

yeah if u have a class d amp easy just hook up the the 2 negatives and the 2 positives are bassically one channel if u combine the positive and the negative to one peice (now that only for mono subwoofer amps)

class d amps are diferrent

^^totally contradictory in that reply. i said i had a quad coil sub, and he said to get me two amps lol.

Wtf lol that fool makes nooooooo sense. He is so dam confusing. Oh wait that's cuz he doesn't know what the crap he's saying! Haha shitty

I like the Set Me on Fire song. I put a boosted and slowed version up on here a month ago or so.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived