bassHZ Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 it only took him one ported box to build for him to become a genius in sound enclosures lol oo wow this guy is a joke fast forward to 4:00 min hes wearing earplugs
MrBalll Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 My knowledge of boxes is very limited, about ten hours of reading over the past few days and I think I know more than this guy. That was a sad video.
skittlesRgood Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 well then im glad i tapped out when I did. I already dont know shit You gawt damn right. So far...this vid is the contender for vid of the year...I know it's early, but I got money on it being in the top 5 come the end of the year. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
DannyV18 Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 His "explanation" of the ssd and his old fusion are equally pathetic.
jakobebassbudds Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 My God! Just watch! http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Irjm14ulORY somebody ex ex exscurd scurd in my woofer box!!!!!! hahah some people should just be smacked on the nose and told no repeatedly 2 12ks and i dont know what to do build in the works!
Mr. Darkjustice Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 funny thing is the suggested vid is about a woman raising special needs children. coincidence? hmm Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
SR20DAZE Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 This guy better not call us all haters, we're "educators" haha Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
nCOMP1337 Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 and i thought i needed a disclaimer saying "noob at work"
Dan208 Posted February 26, 2011 Report Posted February 26, 2011 WOW This fool is cum drunk. he still has jizz in the corner of his mouth. I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.