siccostyle Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 There is another thread in this forum with the same vid. That one has a lot more info about the accident and explains about the spot where it happened but the kid doesn't live. If your that interested in it look it up in the 18+ section if you cant get in there and its that important to you google is your friend. 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
smashedz28 Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 "Both parts of the video clip are of the same teenager. I was told that he was taken to the ER where all the surgeons were able to do is stitch his deep and severe wounds. The staff tried to keep him alive in intensive care but he died two days later. The city did install a while back barbwires to discourage young men from jumping from the top of the railings and risking injury or death but young men continue to jump as they see this activity as a fun challenge. There have been similar accidents there as a result of carelessness and ignorance by the swimmers, teenagers and even men in their twenties." http://donotfeed-dieting.blogspot.com/2009/07/horrific-diving-accident-leaves-kid.html damn thats crazy.
doug118 Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 I'm starting to wonder when people realize there is an Off Topic video section for a reason. This has nothing to do with audio 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
knowledge Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 thats crazy man. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Gotloud555 Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 Gosh damn... The dude must have 9 life to live...I cannot imagine how much blood he lost
Emoxihax Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 at that point i'd rather be dead tbh 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
boomin Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 holy SHIT F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap
dirtbikernick Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 OMFG... liveleak has some interesting videos tho.
slamin87 Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 some one posted this like a moth ago seen it started geting dizzy sweaty and felt like passing out that shyt aint no joke if i remember they deleted the whole post due to people acting like hard asses about lol owell
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.