DECAF - read here.

haha I heard On Deck in your vid yesterday and was like "wtf song is that" and had a feeling it was a decaf version!

Co-sign with everybody, would love to see what other songs of his sound like on ur system. I'm late to the party too, never bothered to DL anything til yesterday, Money Man is gonna be the first one I try. Still waiting for that Suicide Doors, original is pure slapp and Decaf said his version is amazing, wouldn't mind seeing it in the Tahoe!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I didn't like Decaf music until I got my current setup installed......never had anything that could hit the lows like what I have now. Decaf helped me fine tune the specs of my box and it bangs the lows, imagine that! :drinks:

Now I love me some Decaf music!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

most times when i play a Decaf track i get scared and turn it down really quick cause my Xplods be doin some unreal shit mane.

no but seriously, Decaf makes great Demo music. i need a big ass thumbdrive to hold all his Zips so i can keep em in one place and organized.