March 2011 SOTM Nominations- Sponsored by Audio Savings

I agree with dustin and n8....

Sorry to clutter this up anymore than it is but man I have never seen so many people crying abt "he's already got a system give it to me....." dude I'm sorry but you guys need to go somewhere else with your sob stories..... Any and all of the guys on here that deserve the nom. And then some that haven't made it yet... We have came from where you guys are and some even lower than where you are..... I work my ass off to have what I have! I work 12hr swing shifts at a power plant been here since I got out of high school.... It's called working and saving, then you too can have a "big/nice system"

Man to be honest I could care less about any prizes I wanted to be in last months with no prize but my amps wernt in yet...... If I do anything I will either give the set up to my chick or tell audio savings and nick that I dnt need it and to pass it on to the next guy in line..... It's all about the bragging rights man and for people to actually notice how much time, blood, sweat, and tears go into our builds....

And you dnt have to have 378 subs and 2778888 watts and spend 10k to win sotm it's all about your build and what youv put into it......

Just my 2c

**Any mods can feel free to delete this if they do some noob/ spring cleaning in the thread, just wanted to get that out there

Blake

i dont see it being deleted...its all true and legit. theres too much crying going on and its only day 4. these guys who say they NEED it...you dont NEED it...its a prize for your hard work...work hard and deserve the win and quit asking for hand outs...because when i grew up with this...i never got hand outs..i paid for everything...still to this day each thing was bought and when i was younger my parents didnt buy it..I did. in my truck now is over 9-10 thousand dollars worth of equipment if not more which i worked over the years to now have.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

So do I qualify? I read the rules and it sounds like I do. Any mods want to confirm?

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

sanchez i believe so nick does the adds

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

All that I'm saying is u guys with ur big builds have company and shit that u enter and I beat most of u guys are well knowen either here or YouTube that should be enough but I guess you all still need that ego boost huh! I Admire your guys don't get me wrong IV probably watch you guys and said I wish I had that or even bought something bc one of you had it. But shit guys come on what do you guys need with this stuff. It probably just sit on your bench and collect dust or probably put it in ur wife's car which is just a hand out but oh well fuck us little guys just like in life the ppl with money get shit handed to them. BTW MEADE DELTE ME FROM THE SITE fuck it

LOL.. chill bro. It's not how much $$$ u spent on your system, it's how clean and nice and proud of your hard work you put into it.. heck, i only spent around $200 on my system but im proud of it and i had fun building it through trials and tribulations, luckily for me and this forum they gave me good advice and my trunk came out nice, at least im my book.

Picture038.jpg

My sub cost me $ cheap on ebay (Ma-Audio not the best, but i wanted chrome subs at i like the way they look)

My amp cost me $35 on craigslist (Rockford Fosgate Prime 125- hella underpowered but it does the job)

My Alpine 9883 cost me $40 at a garage sale

My 6.5 ma audio cost $30 on ebay

Wood/vinyl around $50

The point is, just be creative with what you have bro. My other ride has all the high end shit DC/Sundown/DD/Fosgate but does not even compare to my budget build... Good luck bro! :good:

The Project!!

dunkoholicavatar-copy3.gif

1954 Trunk Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102529-1954-chevy-belair-trunk-build/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Daily!!

dunkoholicavatardc.gif

Head Unit: Alpine 9883

Subwoofer: 2 12's DC Level 4 XL

Amplifier: New DC 3.5 K

Rear Center Console: 1 8' DD 1508

Amplifier: Rockford fosgate 500

Mids and Tweets: Beyma tweets

e36 Trunk/Subwoofer Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=27903

so in your eyes we should do a contest for the best sob story of the month? if thats what you want watch oprah. so since you are certain that we want the prize and its not for bragging rights for most of us. are you living of 697 a month? seem to be. you have internet to post this and im sure cable tv. But i bet youd love to have that 2400 a month wouldnt you? Id stop while youre ahead.

Your posts always make me feel better.

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Hell. I'll nominate myself...

Looks like I'm gone need all the the audio system help I can get since my build is going backwards... smmfh

Build log in my sig

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

You can throw me in the mix ... This is a fun competition ...

All my info about me and my "White Lightning" can be found on my signature ...

Thanks, Randal ... :drink40:

Here is the link to my truck:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/95053-cablguys-1997-chevy-silverado-1500-extended-cab/

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Thats good that you have pictures man but you have to have a build log on the forum to enter in SOTM. It has already been said a few times.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

Archived