Man I wish I had pics to share. I used to have a RC 10 collection you wouldn't believe at one time i had 7 cars 2 trucks and a grass hopper in a unopened box i think I just aged my self :lol:

I have a revo that I haven't had running in about a year... my throttle servo died and I haven't messed with getting another one. I have thought about getting a hpi micro rs4 just to mess around with. (in other news I also have an electric traxxas rustler and couple mini-t's as well, rustler is in need of electronics if I want to run it again though) Must be something with taking a pic of the truck on the sub box, I did the same thing with mine.

Posted Image

thats the only pic I have of my savage, thats what it looked like the day I bought it off of my buddy

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Here's a couple pics of my Savage.

Posted Image

Posted Image

All the credit goes to my wife, shes the one who got it for me out of the blue for X-mas. Now it's her fault when I go and spend money on it. :lol:

i dunno if its jus me but that MA audio sub looks a bit more interesting than the R/C car :lol:

i dunno if its jus me but that MA audio sub looks a bit more interesting than the R/C car :lol:

Those will be coming to a video near you soon ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone I owned:

HPI Dash

Duratrax maxium bx buggy

Traxxas Tmaxx

traxxas ruslter

HPI savage

Losi Adam Drake 1

Losi Matt Francis 1

Ofna 9.5 1/8 buggy

And now after those cars and about 6-7 years later i have a Team Losi 8ight T

Also about 1.5 years i started racing won afew placed in others got some trophy's and had 2 sponsors and now after a 1.5 years of car audio im back in the racing atomshpere...I love racing I raced last week and came in 9th place(in the A Main acoruse it was my fiirst race in almost 2 years) but its still good here'e the results im Jerome

http://www.hobbyhut.com/files/FinalResults10-28-2007.htm

Im going to Ohio in jan to race the Midwest Championships

I also plan on buying the AE 12l4(winter in door 1/12 racing, Losi 8ight and possible a losi Adam Drake...

Here's afew pics i can find...

My 8ight T dirty

Posted Image

now its clean

Posted Image

My MF 1

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also here's a video i started off bad but finished 2nd in the bmain :(

Posted Image

Here's pics of my ad1 and savage..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

Archived