Jump to content

For All You Peole Who Think U Have A Loud Stereo


Recommended Posts

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

I didnt watch the vid with sound so I dont really know what the big deal is. Seems like you guys are kind of having a "ROE" attitude with this guy. It looks like the guy is just getting his wick wet in car audio. God i hate to see what you guys would have done to me when i did my first system with all house speakers in 1989. Wouldn't it be better to give the a link to this forum so maybe he can read up and ask some questions and maybe improve his skills.

watch it with sound, you'll see why ;)
Posted

ehh it would take a bit more of his attitude before i started flamming him.

this looks like the same sub and box

Posted

I didnt watch the vid with sound so I dont really know what the big deal is. Seems like you guys are kind of having a "ROE" attitude with this guy. It looks like the guy is just getting his wick wet in car audio. God i hate to see what you guys would have done to me when i did my first system with all house speakers in 1989. Wouldn't it be better to give the a link to this forum so maybe he can read up and ask some questions and maybe improve his skills.

psh my first system was with computer speakers and i didnt get too much shit for it.

Posted

when i had my first system i didnt go around saying nobody was louder than me. thats what im gettin at.

DD M4


Rockford Fosgate P500-4


SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap


2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S


XS Power D3400 Under Hood


XS Power D5100 in rear


Michael Singer 200A Alt


Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Posted

That's the EXACT same car I drive, & I have the same fucking advice. It gives me NOTHING but problems once a week.

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, his engine's going, his tranny BARELY gets out of 1st gear, his speedometer doesn't work, his trunk wont open, his break lines leaked, and on and on and on.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

man my system is no where near that...omg his is awsome...and i love that deck it had to cost a fortune

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

dam that guy just embarrassed dc audio lol

haha pyramid deck....yah.... :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2925 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...