DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

I'm running subs up port forward in my stang. It gets loud and sounds good. I've got no clue how well it meters tho

Thanks for the input.

upgrading to lvl5's and dc12k? :)

Yeah right, I wish. Still xl's, still 7.5k. Just need advice on sub and port direction.

i have in the backseat currrently with 2 xl 15 .7 coils and 2 aq3500d1 strapped at 1.4 each amp its alright but im plan on walling it soon because i want more beat with maybe mayems or crossfire v2 with the 4"coil, i wouldnt reccomend doing the backseat thing i rather just redo the box with a better design again its like your going to gain alot with just bigger cone area just imo tho

Not gonna wall it, way too much weight. A birch box w/15's shouldn't be much heavier than the mdf box I got now. If I can use aero's, it can be even lighter.

no i meant just redo your box from your tens not wall your mustang off, i rather spend less money on wood then woofers or recones, but its car not mine so ill stop good luck tho if u need 15 xl i have some for sale that im selling for cheap

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Damn do you ever keep a build for more than a month???? :lol: I dont know how you can afford all this It takes me months to save for one XL

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I was thinking of switching to 15"s and building them in the backseat also... I was thinking subs up port drivers side but I dont know how that would turn out. I might just say fuck it and do 18"s walled.. I dont know yet.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

so you're switching to 15s ? you know i have some monster motors that you can recone with dc lvl 6 recones ?! would cost about the same to recone yours, if you getting 15s, i say you get these.. seeing how cal was getting 149s with just 1 15 on 3k at last shows...

i really want to build them up but cant afford it..

He trains gay men at the gym. And does special favors for tips... Lol!

Why you think he is so fitness savy... Haha!!

Why you gotta tell my secret, Sam? Fucker.

I was thinking of switching to 15"s and building them in the backseat also... I was thinking subs up port drivers side but I dont know how that would turn out. I might just say fuck it and do 18"s walled.. I dont know yet.

I think subs up port up, box level with the rear deck, so its just one solid platform, still no air getting to the trunk.

so you're switching to 15s ? you know i have some monster motors that you can recone with dc lvl 6 recones ?! would cost about the same to recone yours, if you getting 15s, i say you get these.. seeing how cal was getting 149s with just 1 15 on 3k at last shows...

i really want to build them up but cant afford it..

Still looking at all my options, what motors are they? 4" coils?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

back seats are for walls and teenage dates. not big boxes. :( If you are dead set on this please for the love of god isolate the trunk from the front

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

there the sound streme xxx motors. The same ones that cal has.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

here is the deal with the backseat box. in order for it to be slightly loud (and i do mean slightly) something has to face up

the problem with this is your rear window.

I tried this in my car (XL 15 sub up port up on a sundown 2k) wasnt really loud (maybe a 140) didnt move a lot of air, was very picky about windows, and it looked dumb as hell. and beyond all that my rear window hated it. stupid amounts of flex

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build