Big Tsunami Japan /Nuclear Powerplant blown

my wife is devastated because we were suppose to go to tokyo to go to tokyo disney after this deployment and cnn reported that it has received a considerable amount of damage. hopefully they're wrong about that too

there was an 8.9 magnitude earthquake and a tsunami and she's devastated that she can't go to Disney World? :shrug:

To everone near the Pacific coasts;

Good luck to you!

I keep my fingers crossed for you!

This is a world wide disaster!

I live in The Netherlands, several meters below sea level but protected by our famous dikes.

But we don't live at the pacific, and we never experienced a tremor, so that is our luck.

Keep your heads up people!

They do protect don't they

Hot_Teen_Girls_Kissing.jpg

And I agree with others about the news over-exaggerating like always.

I'll just stay home with the ones in the pic :buttlick:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Well I spoke with my wife this morning and she said the tsunami that hit the island of Okinawa want too bad approx 2 meters. Everything is fine she had to evacuate for a while because we live right by the coast. But she said there has been no reports of any major damage in the area

you win some, you lose some

chattin with ren from doja about this earlier and only have one word. haarp...think about it :peepwall:

HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a little-known, yet critically important U.S. military defense program which has generated quite a bit of controversy over the years in certain circles. Though denied by HAARP officials, some respected researchers allege that secret electromagnetic warfare capabilities of HAARP are designed to forward the US military's stated goal of achieving full-spectrum dominance by the year 2020. Others go so far as to claim that HAARP can and has been used for weather modification, to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, to disrupt global communications systems, and more.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: HAARP: Secret weapon for weather modification, electromagnetic warfare? - National US Intelligence | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/us-intelligence-in-national/haarp-secret-weapon-for-weather-modification-electromagnetic-warfare#ixzz1GM2TvN1r

chattin with ren from doja about this earlier and only have one word. haarp...think about it :peepwall:

HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a little-known, yet critically important U.S. military defense program which has generated quite a bit of controversy over the years in certain circles. Though denied by HAARP officials, some respected researchers allege that secret electromagnetic warfare capabilities of HAARP are designed to forward the US military's stated goal of achieving full-spectrum dominance by the year 2020. Others go so far as to claim that HAARP can and has been used for weather modification, to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, to disrupt global communications systems, and more.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: HAARP: Secret weapon for weather modification, electromagnetic warfare? - National US Intelligence | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/us-intelligence-in-national/haarp-secret-weapon-for-weather-modification-electromagnetic-warfare#ixzz1GM2TvN1r

if thats the case than Iran is about to have a HORRIBLE earthquake. I don't think thats what this was though. We wouldn't do that to Japan, they are one of our closest allies. We have already used them to show the world a new kind of weapon on another occasion, we wouldn't do it to them twice!

Archived