Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 Hell yea. Cats are the fucking shit! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Mr. Darkjustice Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 LOL back when I was younger and a big partier (8 years ago or so) I was doing a lot of coke over at this chicks house and I was laying out lines for all of us and decided to lay out lines for her 2 cats too. (HA HA HA you just rub a little on their wet little nose so they can lick it off) Let me tell you that it had to be one of the funniest things I have ever done (and to the haters, one of the worst things I could have done) but my logic back then was if I was getting everyone high then I was getting EVERYONE high period. You should have seen these fucking cats man when they were all jacked up on coke, god dang it was some funny shit. One just kept walking back in forth and the other kept hanging out in the loft looking like he kept wanting to jump. Later that night my buddy went back over to this chicks house and he told me the cats kept running up to his hands sniffing them for more coke. (us experienced guys know about the whole feening issue when it wears off and cats are no different) You can hate me for it but I wasn't doing anything to the cats that I wasn't doing too my self. Its still a funny story after all this time. I have never given an animal alcohol so this is the best story I have. I just hope its as funny as getting them fucked up on alcohol to you guys but I'm sure someone will bitch a fit over this story but at the time it just seamed rite. You are a human fucking being, they are an animal that doesn't know what they putting into their system. I seriously hope somebody tortures your ass in your life time. Karma is a bitch. Thats some seriously fucked up shit. Not the least bit funny, and honestly it's pretty fucking disgusting that you think this is funny. so smoking weed with your pet and getting drunk with your pet is ok? lol^^^ i know right just look at his avatar. he likes watching animals fuck or something I hope this isn't towards me, if it is you didn't read what I said at all. I don't smoke pot with animals and would never dream of giving them alcohol. Where the fuck did you come up with the whole liking to watch animals fuck issue? I guess that is what is on your mind because it has nothing to do with my avatar and thats a pretty weird thing to be thinking about and you might need to get some help for thinking like that, its pretty sick. I dabbed a little coke on their noses to see how they would react. Its a very short acting drug and shouldn't affect their liver and kidneys to the extend of alcohol usage and its not like I was blowing a bunch of smoke in their face and forcing them to inhale pot smoke into their lungs. As far as my avatar goes, Yes I like cats. They are fairly independent and interesting creatures and they are predators. Cats love to stock, chase, and hunt down things to kill and they do it and not always for food but for fun and sport. They are independent and can be quite vicious if need be and thats how nature made them. Too hunt,kill,stock and they do it on their own terms. Felines interest me and are quite neat and very intelligent. I guess I like them because they are predators and that they enjoy killing for fun. EDIT sorry for thread jacking! wonderbreads avatar is people dressed like animal humping. i think its time for someone to take a nap lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Autruche Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 I can't help but think of this. Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!My Saab 9000 build1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spdPioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE AudioJust Say No To Rear SpeakersJust Say No To CCA WireReal Men Drive StickHit me up on Facebook, if you want
ISO Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 LOL back when I was younger and a big partier (8 years ago or so) I was doing a lot of coke over at this chicks house and I was laying out lines for all of us and decided to lay out lines for her 2 cats too. (HA HA HA you just rub a little on their wet little nose so they can lick it off) Let me tell you that it had to be one of the funniest things I have ever done (and to the haters, one of the worst things I could have done) but my logic back then was if I was getting everyone high then I was getting EVERYONE high period. You should have seen these fucking cats man when they were all jacked up on coke, god dang it was some funny shit. One just kept walking back in forth and the other kept hanging out in the loft looking like he kept wanting to jump. Later that night my buddy went back over to this chicks house and he told me the cats kept running up to his hands sniffing them for more coke. (us experienced guys know about the whole feening issue when it wears off and cats are no different) You can hate me for it but I wasn't doing anything to the cats that I wasn't doing too my self. Its still a funny story after all this time. I have never given an animal alcohol so this is the best story I have. I just hope its as funny as getting them fucked up on alcohol to you guys but I'm sure someone will bitch a fit over this story but at the time it just seamed rite. You are a human fucking being, they are an animal that doesn't know what they putting into their system. I seriously hope somebody tortures your ass in your life time. Karma is a bitch. Thats some seriously fucked up shit. Not the least bit funny, and honestly it's pretty fucking disgusting that you think this is funny. so smoking weed with your pet and getting drunk with your pet is ok? lol^^^ i know right just look at his avatar. he likes watching animals fuck or something I hope this isn't towards me, if it is you didn't read what I said at all. I don't smoke pot with animals and would never dream of giving them alcohol. Where the fuck did you come up with the whole liking to watch animals fuck issue? I guess that is what is on your mind because it has nothing to do with my avatar and thats a pretty weird thing to be thinking about and you might need to get some help for thinking like that, its pretty sick. I dabbed a little coke on their noses to see how they would react. Its a very short acting drug and shouldn't affect their liver and kidneys to the extend of alcohol usage and its not like I was blowing a bunch of smoke in their face and forcing them to inhale pot smoke into their lungs. As far as my avatar goes, Yes I like cats. They are fairly independent and interesting creatures and they are predators. Cats love to stock, chase, and hunt down things to kill and they do it and not always for food but for fun and sport. They are independent and can be quite vicious if need be and thats how nature made them. Too hunt,kill,stock and they do it on their own terms. Felines interest me and are quite neat and very intelligent. I guess I like them because they are predators and that they enjoy killing for fun. EDIT sorry for thread jacking! wonderbreads avatar is people dressed like animal humping. i think its time for someone to take a nap lol I apologize to anyone that needs it. I have been trying to put into too many hours way to quick lately and I do need a nap. I'm an hour late for work and I am NEVER late for work. Sorry for the attitude everyone. Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
FiBTLforlife Posted March 18, 2011 Author Report Posted March 18, 2011 LOL back when I was younger and a big partier (8 years ago or so) I was doing a lot of coke over at this chicks house and I was laying out lines for all of us and decided to lay out lines for her 2 cats too. (HA HA HA you just rub a little on their wet little nose so they can lick it off) Let me tell you that it had to be one of the funniest things I have ever done (and to the haters, one of the worst things I could have done) but my logic back then was if I was getting everyone high then I was getting EVERYONE high period. You should have seen these fucking cats man when they were all jacked up on coke, god dang it was some funny shit. One just kept walking back in forth and the other kept hanging out in the loft looking like he kept wanting to jump. Later that night my buddy went back over to this chicks house and he told me the cats kept running up to his hands sniffing them for more coke. (us experienced guys know about the whole feening issue when it wears off and cats are no different) You can hate me for it but I wasn't doing anything to the cats that I wasn't doing too my self. Its still a funny story after all this time. I have never given an animal alcohol so this is the best story I have. I just hope its as funny as getting them fucked up on alcohol to you guys but I'm sure someone will bitch a fit over this story but at the time it just seamed rite. You are a human fucking being, they are an animal that doesn't know what they putting into their system. I seriously hope somebody tortures your ass in your life time. Karma is a bitch. Thats some seriously fucked up shit. Not the least bit funny, and honestly it's pretty fucking disgusting that you think this is funny. so smoking weed with your pet and getting drunk with your pet is ok? lol^^^ i know right just look at his avatar. he likes watching animals fuck or something I hope this isn't towards me, if it is you didn't read what I said at all. I don't smoke pot with animals and would never dream of giving them alcohol. Where the fuck did you come up with the whole liking to watch animals fuck issue? I guess that is what is on your mind because it has nothing to do with my avatar and thats a pretty weird thing to be thinking about and you might need to get some help for thinking like that, its pretty sick. I dabbed a little coke on their noses to see how they would react. Its a very short acting drug and shouldn't affect their liver and kidneys to the extend of alcohol usage and its not like I was blowing a bunch of smoke in their face and forcing them to inhale pot smoke into their lungs. As far as my avatar goes, Yes I like cats. They are fairly independent and interesting creatures and they are predators. Cats love to stock, chase, and hunt down things to kill and they do it and not always for food but for fun and sport. They are independent and can be quite vicious if need be and thats how nature made them. Too hunt,kill,stock and they do it on their own terms. Felines interest me and are quite neat and very intelligent. I guess I like them because they are predators and that they enjoy killing for fun. EDIT sorry for thread jacking! wonderbreads avatar is people dressed like animal humping. i think its time for someone to take a nap lol I apologize to anyone that needs it. I have been trying to put into too many hours way to quick lately and I do need a nap. I'm an hour late for work and I am NEVER late for work. Sorry for the attitude everyone. lol its funny how even a thread about a dog can get people going. Everyone chill, have a damn natty and lay back. I never thought this would get as much attention as it has but i guess i was wrong. I have however gotten a small kennle for the damn little fcker and he will be locked in it for most of his forthcoming life now. When we move into the new house he will be locked in the damn kennel while we are not there, while we are sleeping, while im watching tv, while we are in the bedroom , while im drinking my natty and any other damn time i feel like I want to have him locked up. He has passed his 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th chance at having a choice of a good life. He will now serve in doggy prison unitl he has a heart attack or stroke, whichever comes first. I was voting for a heat attack but we cant all be picky right 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
corey0928 Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=rhSlagX0n9I
michigancapri92 Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 what you need to do and yes it does work, my gf mom is a show dog trainer and my dad was a police officer for 25 years last 15 with a k-9 unit so i have some reliable sources, you literally have to bite the dogs ear just hard enough to get its attention, make him do a quick little yelp, that will tell the dog look im the man not you and he will stop barking! then befriend him, treats and petting alot, he will get better and be a good dog and please don't leave him in a kennel all the time, it is not fair to him, he will not know why he is in the kennel and it is not fair to him, the dog is very protective and you so to speak "take it" so to him towards your gf he feels like he is the protector and doing a good job so in his eyes he is doing the right thing. Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
FiBTLforlife Posted March 18, 2011 Author Report Posted March 18, 2011 what you need to do and yes it does work, my gf mom is a show dog trainer and my dad was a police officer for 25 years last 15 with a k-9 unit so i have some reliable sources, you literally have to bite the dogs ear just hard enough to get its attention, make him do a quick little yelp, that will tell the dog look im the man not you and he will stop barking! then befriend him, treats and petting alot, he will get better and be a good dog and please don't leave him in a kennel all the time, it is not fair to him, he will not know why he is in the kennel and it is not fair to him, the dog is very protective and you so to speak "take it" so to him towards your gf he feels like he is the protector and doing a good job so in his eyes he is doing the right thing. i will try the ear thing and see what happens. I will give him a month to get his act together, if it dont work i wont feel sorry for him when i lock him in the kennle. Thats jus how it is 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
CaptainzPlanetz Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 My buddy put some budweiser in his outdoor cats water bowl once, cat drank it, disappeared for 3 days, 2 months later it had kittens..... ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
DylanH Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 Thundershirt! It works! http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.