They really getting noticed.

By the average public its all great press.

But on industry professional forums, they are the running joke.

Its cool, ill give them that..but... Shoddy work.

Thats all im saying.

I would like to see them slow down and do a clean install.

Fishmans ipad install is still the cleanest out there.

Mine is pretty basic, only real cool thing I did was the remote control

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

making it dockable in landscape is really what kills it.

for that to work, he had to buyild it wayyyyyyyyy out..

looks ....... horrible.

to thick. "but had to, i get that.

if you needed it dockable, vertical would have let it stay alot flusher to the dash.

mine is "fixed" position vertical.

so ity just stays in the car all the time.

if i want to load more music or movies on it, i just pull my console cover off and remove it.

i would rather have it flush rather than be able to take it out all the time.

I like the idea ray..... But if you have to remove it to update it, its a flaw by design, IMO... I wouldn't mention it if it wasn't something that could be avoided, but you and your crew got the skills to make that Ipad stay in the dash. In this day and age, laptops are the norm... So a Y adapter with a USB extension going into the glove box or integrated into the bezel of the dash shouldn't be that big of a deal. Agree or disagree, integrating an Ipad into the dash and then having to remove it to update it is like having to remove a deck to play a dvd... it isn't idea.

2steps ahead buddy..lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Why are we hating on doug? hes a nice guy, i have actually had a conversation with the guy, hes alot smarter than he lets on, just because you dont like his install doesn't mean its trash. just because its YOUR opinion doesn't mean its the truth. this is the reason i only come on here when i need help with something, half the people on this forum are full of them selves.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Ugh..

Hacked into a dash, doesn't really fit my idea of "install".

I'll post mine up soon.

barely watched it and totally agree, looks like an afterthought rather then integrated

I think its safe to say Ray doesnt like soundman car audio. That does look bad should of tilted it some at himself. And alot of there work I seen looks pretty hacked together. Where can we see your ipad install Ray.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

i want to see somebody do one in a Jeep Grand Cherokee

IMAG0198.jpg[/img]

IMAG0199.jpg[/img]

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived