Sonic Electronix

who designs the best boxes?

Fast

Good

Or cheap?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

What is cheap for you ?

:peepwall:

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

I can design something..but im not the cheapest here

What do you charge?

just depends on the box honestly. but i will say im not the 5 buck box guy, there are some of those here though if thats what your looking for.

I have first hand experience with TONS of woofers in different environments though unlike the 5 buck box guys.

What do you charge?

just depends on the box honestly. but i will say im not the 5 buck box guy, there are some of those here though if thats what your looking for.

I have first hand experience with TONS of woofers in different environments though unlike the 5 buck box guys.

so with the info given above, do you think you could make box that could do a hairtrick like the one in the vid and still retain good sq?

i'm very willing to use aeroports or even pvc pipe if that works decent.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

What do you charge?

so with the info given above, do you think you could make box that could do a hairtrick like the one in the vid and still retain good sq?

See here ya go with unreal expectations. You want a box that does everything in the world like its some wonder system yet, you don't want to spend good money on a design, let alone give the designer much to work with.

Besides, there is SOO much more to getting sq and OR a hairtrick out of a system. A box alone will not guarantee either of those things.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

What do you charge?

See here ya go with unreal expectations. You want a box that does everything in the world like its some wonder system yet, you don't want to spend good money on a design, let alone give the designer much to work with.

Besides, there is SOO much more to getting sq and OR a hairtrick out of a system. A box alone will not guarantee either of those things.

i was more or less asking if it was a possibility. if anyone needed additional details, they could have asked.

a simple "that's probably not possible" would have sufficed. thanks anyways.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

You're going to be hard pressed to fit a proper sized box for four 12's in the trunk of a Sable. Not to mention just jamming as many subs as you can in a trunk is generally not a good idea... a lot of times less is more.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Archived