Torres Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 eh...i like the look of the tsns subs in there. flat cones are sexy imo
AI James Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Even a 157 doesn't really impress me with sol subs and a ton of power
loudmofo Posted March 20, 2011 Author Report Posted March 20, 2011 eh...i like the look of the tsns subs in there. flat cones are sexy imo it looked really clean those subs were sexiness TEAM 420 TEAM MAXXSONICS TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM XS Power SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener
audiofanaticz Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Is the 153x true?? Pics or videos?? I figured 60's atleast..... Thats what I said on someones facebook! I was quickly corrected by that persons nut huggers And was told its built to play music... I replied with so is my non walled tahoe with 2 18s and only 10kwatts that is over a db louder at 33hz (and over 3 dbs louder the way they where metering)... And then I was corrected again becuase the truck that was demoing with 4 dc power 390xp alts, and 20 XS Power 14volt batteries just cant hold a charge... Pretty strange..
Mobile Chassis Dyno Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 here's the deal...those amps are STARVING for power. They were starving with the SMD's and they're starving with the TSNS. there are only 2 runs of 1/0 cable trying to power over 30,000 watts, RMS...just for the subs. 5600 Amps of current trying to flow through a drinking straw means his numbers are low. I must have been the only person to read this. Sounds like one heck of a voltage drop at the amplifiers. I think 1 2500bd calls for 1/0 wire. I don't know I am just a newbie around here. Warm Regards, Dyno Brian 1997 Ford Probe |Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!| |1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles| 2002 ZO6
HHR Ed Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Just to clear up some confusion. It did a 157.1 first test with new woofers and 5 subs were on. I have a video I will release later. Ric and I fixed a wire issue and got all 6 up to full but did not have a chance to really test. A 153 you see in a vid was not an accurate test, it was playing around with 155 degree amps. And just a random song picked. But its not about numbers guys. Trippi loves it, Ric is an artist and is happy to be here enjoying the show with us. It sounds great. We love standing 100ft back and listening to the new doors. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
mazdaspl Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Its great that you guys got some of the issues worked out with the wiring.. Now you guys can relax and have a few.. Enjoy the show.... Jay
splzx3 Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Even a 157 doesn't really impress me with sol subs and a ton of power nothing fucking impresses (spelling) u...u all ways has something bad 2 say about something or other that shit get fucking old...get the fuck off ur high horse dude Is the 153x true?? Pics or videos?? I figured 60's atleast..... Thats what I said on someones facebook! I was quickly corrected by that persons nut huggers And was told its built to play music... I replied with so is my non walled tahoe with 2 18s and only 10kwatts that is over a db louder at 33hz (and over 3 dbs louder the way they where metering)... And then I was corrected again becuase the truck that was demoing with 4 dc power 390xp alts, and 20 XS Power 14volt batteries just cant hold a charge... Pretty strange.. did u make ur for number or ground pounding? ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
StreetSlappah Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Yea SMDs did look better in there but fuck it if trippi likes the t3s in then so be it ... Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
Mr. Darkjustice Posted March 20, 2011 Report Posted March 20, 2011 Nice....who the fuck was talking about welfare in the background? lol me lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.