Got banned from DB Drag tonight for standing up for competitors

dwright27

Im with Meca all the way...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

im really considering to see what starting our own,league would cost

^^^This. Start doing local shows in Savannah, Jax, Hilton Head. Have your shit organized and people will support you. Most people dont want to drive for hours to compete, the return is just not worth it. Throw it into the mix with a car show and swap meet. That will get people from all walks to see what the hobby is all about.

I know after the money I have spent, let alone what major competitors spend, walking away with a trophy or a medal is BS. Money and prizes are a must.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Chode i know exactly what happened at MECA worlds. i just wanted to see more bad ass cars in my area.

Jeff, Dustin, if you guys need some help with making a new league happen I am behind you all the way. I am tired of MECA's fuse bs, db drag seems like a bunch of dillweeds, usaci is no where near me, and so on...

ill help in any way i can if you guys are serious about a new league

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I compete in the driveway bass league. All by my damn self. Reasons like that are why its not worth competing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Now you see why I dont compete bro, lol you remember slamology, was free for us who paid to compete and i Opted out of it..

I dislike all competitions, and competing as a whole.. its just not my thing, but if I had to choose, it would be meca all day, because they meter where I listen to my music at.. at the head rest.

but if you guys wanted to start your own, im down to be a competitor in it every once in awhile

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I compete in the driveway bass league. All by my damn self. Reasons like that are why its not worth competing.

Couldnt have said it any better than that. Ive never competed and as long as there is no real payout towards those that do I never will. There is a reason that millions of people flock to compete in all forms of racing. Finacial compensation for those that win and other activities to fill the day.

Until a non biased event holder makes an honest attempt at holding events these things will continue to happen.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

I compete in TNESPL,but at 1 of our shows there was a 3x db drag also.I entered because the proceeds went to St Judes Hospital .All the money that TNESPL received went to St judes ,the judges worked the event for free, Wayne Harris WOULD NOT give the show promoters a discount on the 3x,even though ALL the money was going to ST Judes ,proving he is money hungry( Hey Wayne ,ITS A WRITE OFF).Anyway,back to the comp.I was in street c with a crx,the back panel at the tail lights was cracked and missing a piece,so they moved me into SS 3-4,because they said the interior was modified.Not a big deal to me,i wasnt there for db drag points,or TNESPL points either because i had enough points for finals,I was there for St Judes.So as the comp goes on ,there is a astrovan competing in bass race.But for some reason he can't get his pass window up.In the rules it says windows must be closed,But they let him run anyway and he takes 1st place.So my point is ,it doesnt matter what the rule says,it what the judges say.Which I say is B.S. In TNESPL the judges have a copy of the rules on hand,and they go by the rules stated, not by what they think the rule should be,unlike db drag which seems to make rules as they go along. Thats why DB DRAG SUCKS!

Member of Team 808

Member of Team North East Spl

damn dude i didn't even know this happened. i was too busy enjoying the bass. i wanted to hear dustins truck :@

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

i got screwed at finals '06. 129.9 class went as it was supposed to, then once it got to 139.9 class, fuckin' sam horn decided to change one of the rules, WHILE I WAS IN THE LANE RECHARGING MY CAR BETWEEN TIE-BREAKER!!!!!!!

fuck db drag and bass race. wayne aint gettin' another dime from me.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived