The US is expected to hand over the lead to the other nations involved, we have the forces but america will not use them because this is not and will not be a ground invasion. Funny thing is the Arab Nations Pushed for a no fly zone, which means things will get destroyed. Now they are butt hurt cause possibly a few civilians died in the attack what a effin joke.

IMO America should not intervene with that countrys problems does it suck yeah it does.

And to the dude that said we dont have troops, i dont believe that for a second we had 5 ships over helping japan and we had like 3 ships and some subs set over by lybia, not too mention all the other places around the world, we could bomb there ass from the air and never send in troops for a ground invasion, Wars are fought from both the ground and the air. Oh and dont forget about those subs sitting deep in the ocean that no one knows about. We have one of, if not the strongest armed force in the world.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Genenral why would France start a war when they can't even shoot a gun?

Read wht i said!

Because France is part of NATO.

And all NATO partners are supporting France.

So it is not just France that is in war with Libya.

Wanna know why US is into almost all wars in the world?

Because (you might not know this) your army, navy and airforce is the biggest in the whole world (since Russia felt apart in the 90's)!

There isn't a stronger force in the world, so if the US jumps into a conflict most conflicts end.

(but some conflicts are way to big or to deep... even for the US forces)

generalbunkersignature2.jpg

______Some people and performances are beyond words______

Chairman of the foundation "Propper-Droppers Holland" 2012

Founder of the European delegation of `Propper-Droppers' 2011

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ MultiMedia advanced 2010

European Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

Dutch Champion EMMA SQ experienced 5 channel 2007

BeNeLux vice Champion dB-drag street-A 2007

Dutch vice Champion dB-drag ministreet-sedan 2004

Propper Droppers is about deep, ground wobbling, elephant-and-whale stimulating Street Bass.

The deep stuff. We test at different frequencies from deep, to low to snake’s belly. (Like 20Hz anyone?)

Maticus we do have troops to protect our homefront but how many more times do you think our troops are gonna want to be deployed before they decided to start resigning or doing what they can to get out?

There's not alot of people that are in the military that want to fight anymore. It's just people that want a easier way of life, which is bullshit.

As someone already pointed out this isn't us going, it's NATO going. Big difference... France started to enforce a no fly zone before we ever sent a plane. It's good to see NATO finally doing something for a change... They just sit on their ass and watch tens of thousands die in Africa on a regular basis. The US needs to keep their mouths shut and let France and NATO handle the conversations (with our help). We don't want those fucks trying to blame us.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

There are only a couple things I agreed with with the nut job congressman and that is the cost, authority. We cannot afford to send missiles worth 500k each into this country. He is right about the Pres not having authority to attack any country without Congress approval, but he is an idiot to assume this is a US led war in which we started. I do not agree with us doing what we are doing but this is a NATO thing and we are NATO, but this is one we should have sat out on and let others pull their weight within NATO. We've done enough.

Biggest mistake is to say we are not here to take out Gadhafi, then bomb his compound. uhhhhh....

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Maticus we do have troops to protect our homefront but how many more times do you think our troops are gonna want to be deployed before they decided to start resigning or doing what they can to get out?

There's not alot of people that are in the military that want to fight anymore. It's just people that want a easier way of life, which is bullshit.

are you some kind of military expert? I dont think so. some of us have actually served and unless you joined for the wrong reasons you are just doing your job.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

we as a nation need to learn to say NO

i understand that this is a bad situation in Libya and we are the big bad bouncer of the world but we cannot do it all. im pretty sure that all of the other countries in NATO could handle the issue without us.

being the 'bouncer' is wearing us thin monetarily and as a nation. we need to step back and let others take some of the punches.

we have enough problems of our own that the government is ignoring

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

we as a nation need to learn to say NO

i understand that this is a bad situation in Libya and we are the big bad bouncer of the world but we cannot do it all. im pretty sure that all of the other countries in NATO could handle the issue without us.

being the 'bouncer' is wearing us thin monetarily and as a nation. we need to step back and let others take some of the punches.

we have enough problems of our own that the government is ignoring

As of now the French are doing the heavy lifting. I highly doubt we will be the major player in this one, but if we are, we shouldn't be that's for damn sure.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived