STi_Leee Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 My team mate told me to do a newbie post to introduce myself,so I can get to know you guys.Not so sure if this is where I post it.I couldn't find the section, Well here goes nothing, My name is Leanna, I'm New to SMD and bass competition(Meca/DB Drag).Not going to be able to compete on march 26th,27th but I would see you guys on the one on April. My system is still in progress,planning on sealing it off the trunk. I'm also planning on making a youtube account so I can upload videos for you guys to enjoy TEAM FLEX ISSUES Subaru Impreza WRX Sti 2-Sundown Audio 12s Tuned @29hz Soon To Be Sealed Off The Trunk, Sundown Saz 1500d, Planet Audio Eq/Highs & Mids Knukonceptz 0g, Dynamat & Much More....
IH8PunkRok Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 always good to see girls who like bass. welcome to the forums. lets see some setup pics -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Azagtoth502 Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 Greetings and welcome! pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
kryptonite Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 Welcome! DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
hershy314 Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 Welcome to SMD. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
bumonskateboard6 Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 A system in a STi, not performance stuff?? Haha welcome! Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
ChevyBoy95 Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 Welcome. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
That1Kid Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 Welcome! -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
jg23 Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 Welcome to SMD. Looking forward to seeing this a done and hearing it 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Destram Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 Forget the system. I want to see pictures of the car! I really hope there are some performance mods on it too, though. 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.