So I woke up this morning to head to class, got in my car and my car turns over a couple of times and then nothing.....dead. So I went inside and grabbed my fluke to see what voltage my batts were at, the front batt read 12.4 v and the back read 12.8. I had a friend try to jump me anyways and my car wouldn't even turn over, any ideas?

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

How much gas you got? When it's 30•F or below my car has trouble starting if I have 1/2 tank or less, but when it's warmer I can practically start on fumes, no idea why my car does it but it started this winter

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Get out your DMM and test the voltage at the starter and have a buddy turn the key, if you have power but no crank, its prolly a bad clutch on the starter motor, if no voltage, its best to have a mechanic look at it. if it cranks but wont start, get a can of starting fluid and spray it into the air filter for one complete second, if it wont fire like this, you're looking at a pricey repair.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I pulled both batts and charged them for a bit but when I put them back in I noticed I have absolutely NO power to my car. Lights won't turn on or anything. So now I'm thinkin fuse? I checked all except the bigger square ones, I don't really know how to check those since there's no visual spot of the fuse, just a cube of plastic

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

try moving the positive or negative on the primary terminals, I have to do this sometimes on my stang

and then all the lights will come back on and or car won't turn over.

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

If you have done the big three check all the terminals and make sure its all nice and tight. then if its ticking over give it some gas as you turn...

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

So I woke up this morning to head to class, got in my car and my car turns over a couple of times and then nothing.....dead. So I went inside and grabbed my fluke to see what voltage my batts were at, the front batt read 12.4 v and the back read 12.8. I had a friend try to jump me anyways and my car wouldn't even turn over, any ideas?

Are you getting spark or fuel??

I pulled both batts and charged them for a bit but when I put them back in I noticed I have absolutely NO power to my car. Lights won't turn on or anything. So now I'm thinkin fuse? I checked all except the bigger square ones, I don't really know how to check those since there's no visual spot of the fuse, just a cube of plastic

Are you sure you cable are hook up right and tight??

ok first off he said he has no power which means NO CRANK! has absolutely nothing to do with fuel or spark. obviously your batteries are good bc you charged them and they hold a charge. first check your wires to the starter. use your dmm and see if you get power at the started when someone else turns the key to try to crank. if you do have power make sure you have a good ground which you should bc its grounded to the block. then its your starter is bad. tap on it kind of lightly with a hammer and see if it will start to crank...