"Sucker Punched" worst f**king movie ever

SERIOUSLY, has anyone seen it? if you havent DONT unless you like really good visual effects and really good filming in general, and also if you like a plot that is so disorganized its not even funny, i really cant explain it what so ever, i just got MIND FUCKED, after seeing this all about a half hour ago....im so fucking confused, anyone whos seen it knows what im talking about, unless my girlfriend and i, and the 20 other people in the theater are completly retarted >.>

/rant

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

guess theres no need for me to watch it then ... thanks

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

bump lol. was looking forward to watching the movie and was in a state of what the fuck is this shit the majority of the time.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

I felt the same way about "Inception"

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

are you from the shore

nope, why you ask james? im about 20 mins from the shore though

guess theres no need for me to watch it then ... thanks

i mean honestly if i wasent confused as shit the whole time i would have liked it, alot of shits just really thrown around, some scenes just had no relevence to ANYTHING what so ever aside from one itty bitty thing

bump lol. was looking forward to watching the movie and was in a state of what the fuck is this shit the majority of the time.

me and my girl watched the trailer before we went and we were like oh, cool! looks pretty good, and like you said, we were like WTF the whole damn time...

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I felt the same way about "Inception"

inception's plot was so deep is was super hard to follow and understand everything that was going on. it is one of the best movies i have seen as far as how the story is laid out. and the visuals were good.

sucker punch or whatever its called just looked dumb to me with the preview. lol so i dont need to waste a few days for netflix either then. thanks

SERIOUSLY, has anyone seen it? if you havent DONT unless you like really good visual effects and really good filming in general, and also if you like a plot that is so disorganized its not even funny, i really cant explain it what so ever, i just got MIND FUCKED, after seeing this all about a half hour ago....im so fucking confused, anyone whos seen it knows what im talking about, unless my girlfriend and i, and the 20 other people in the theater are completly retarted >.>

/rant

el oh el

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i feel as tho i understood inception pretty well. i think ima watch it again tho and pick up some things i missed. effects were really good. i was going to see this movie maybe with some people from work, but now i dno lol. i do like good effects in movies, and one girl that's supposed to be going is seeeeeeexxxxxxxy as all hell. with a thick ass hispanic accent :wub: we'll see. gotta dodge bed bugs in these parts too :peepwall:

sucker punch was a little weird. but who dosent like seeing girls barely dressed shotting and killing shit. it was better than some movies ive seen so i wasent super disappointed. and yes visual affects are good. plus the main carachter is beautiful.i couldnt stop staring at those lips

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived