Do you hate, or love america?

what happened to the PLAY 60 or whatever that shit is called. getting kids to go outside and play for atleast an hr a day. this is a step in the wrong direction for this shit, i dont see how this is a benefit for anyone.

was that a basketball hoop that dude bought???? looked like it was in front of his house.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

So our tax money goes towards cops worried about fcking basketball goals in the street? it was on their property to begin with and for the person who called the cops in the first place, I really hope they get whats comeing to them. carma is a bitch and someone has allot coming to them. this is why kids get bored and do other shit to get in trouble. What can we do these days that isnt illegal or against the law?

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

there was a post in this thread that said everyone is out for the better of themselves and themselves only if it was that way we wouldnt have that problem people cant stay out of others business that is the problem everyone needs to worry about their own problems and leave everyone else alone who cares what anyone else does its their right to do so the constitution specifically says that once you start fucking with the rights of other people you no longer have the right to do whatever you were doing its not the country and its not the "government" its all the fucking "kyle's mom's" out there that think they can police the world and tell everyone what to do just because they dont agree well guess what GET THE FUCK OVER IT

if you dont get the "kyle's mom" ref that is from south park and she is a huge bitch and always tries to raise the other kids and get things outlawed for no reason just because she doesnt agree... and the fact that she is a big fat bitch and she has stupid hair

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

cops get fucked over too. im NYPD and i couldnt agree more with everyone posting about how fucked up the government is. do you know whats happening in this city? the mayor wants to cut benefits, eliminate the variable supplement entirely (which is a after retirement payment each year in addition to your pension), reduce the percentage of pensions (!) AND mandate a 25 year career instead of 20. These propositions affect legislation and contractual agreements that have been in place for LITERALLY 40 years. no wonder so many cops are pissed off all the time! personally i hate pricks who prey on people who really should have just been warned or advised. youll never see me being a douche bag like the guys most of you have encountered.

didnt mean to thread jack but i feel like this was important to write. the point being, America is not to be hated, its the government. their backwards policies result in nothing more than loss of ... (insert anything important here). the political system has never been more self-serving and unforgiving. its designed to screw people over; if you step outside the lines (and lets be honest, who hasn't) you get mercilessly fucked. there are serious, deep rooted flaws causing this country to be divided the way it is. if we hadn't had such idiotic people given power, there wouldnt even be a thread like this.

good, now instead of kids going and playing some bball, they can go start drinking and doing drugs..

smart people are smart..

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

oh i also wanted to say the country is ok, but i hate quite the percentage of people here. why do i say the country is ok? i cant say otherwise because ive never seen the country in any other state than its in. and since people like to zero in on only part of what people post i generally mean the government when i say people, but there also alot of stupid ass people floatin around thinkin their shit dont stink and that they can run other peoples' lives. oh and i came across probably the funniest bumper sticker a while ago. it said 'dont steal, the government hates competition.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

the government is messed up

all these countries hate us, and would love to TRY and blow us up, yet when they have something major go wrong or a natural disaster or seomthin were the first ones there giving shit tons of money we dont have and aiding them, once they think they are good again, they kick us out and want to blow us up again. whens the government gonna get their heads out of their ass'?

even countries that hate us give of natural disaster relief. but youll never hear about that because the government and media want you to stay blind and ignorant to whats really goin on

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Yeah, government is going to shot real quick.

Wisconsin just got a new governer, and he's fucking so much shit up it's not even funny.

Cutting all bus transportation, recycling, education, he's fucking splitting the UW system schools up. Unions, barganing rights, it's insane.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived