How Do You Cut Thick Wire...I Wanna Know.

an axe would have been more effective than that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I use the same cutters pictured above as well. Also had that wire been on a pc of wood or something sturdy it would have cut a lot faster.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Just when you think ya seen it all..... Someone else delivers the :rofl:

Wow! I don't even know what to say, really? a sawzall?:No:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

LOL>.. wow.. dumbasses :clapping:

you know if the guy holding the wire woulda put the wire up against the saw instead of way out in the middle of the blade, it would have moved with the blade less and cut much faster... That being said, $25 for the klein cutters is well worth it, they even work well for stripping 1/0.

I have used a sawzall, ratchet cutters, jigsaw, and band saw for cutting our feeders going to the panel. But the wire I work with has less/thicker strands and is usually up in the 3/0 to 750's area. For my amps power wire I just used a pair of 8" sidecuts and got it cut in about 3 big cuts.

Bolt cutters. Takes 5 seconds to cut it and then i use a razor blade and cut the jacket and pull it off for strpping it

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png

Archived