That port looks really cool!!

It was definitely fun to make. And the air really hauls ass out of it lol.

this is SICK!

That looks awesome.

I have to say that this build is awesome... Keep up the good work!!! :clapping:

Thanks guys!

i wanna see some vids man

Vids will come once it's done! Stay tuned

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Just an update since it's been so long.. After getting it all up and running, the performance dropped slowly until a point I felt I needed to check it out. It was very little changes that led me to believe something wasn't right.

So here's what all happened and the maintenance I have to do:

• About 60 screws broke holding the subs down...replacing with t-nuts here soon. And that's great because,
  • The damn bolts holding the box to the floor broke. Gonna have to engineer something so I don't have to gut it.
  • The onset of the aformentioned problems caused the box to rub on the rear hatch. Vinyl is ruined in some spots lol.

So that's my plan the next time I'm working on it before working on the iPad or beautification.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Just an update since it's been so long.. After getting it all up and running, the performance dropped slowly until a point I felt I needed to check it out. It was very little changes that led me to believe something wasn't right.

So here's what all happened and the maintenance I have to do:

• About 60 screws broke holding the subs down...replacing with t-nuts here soon. And that's great because,
  • The damn bolts holding the box to the floor broke. Gonna have to engineer something so I don't have to gut it.
  • The onset of the aformentioned problems caused the box to rub on the rear hatch. Vinyl is ruined in some spots lol.

So that's my plan the next time I'm working on it before working on the iPad or beautification.

damn man, thats a lot of maintenance. the screws/bolts just couldn't take the vibration? box looks great man! :clapping:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Awesome Build !! :drinks:

Kenwood KDC-BT33

Sundown Audio SAE-100.4  -  4 Crescendo Audio SC-650s     

Sundown Audio SCV-6000D  @  (.5 ohm)   -   2 DC Audio LVL5 M5 Elite 15s (d2)

6.45 ft Box ( Net ) tuned to 30 Hz  -   (  APM - 2  = 151.2 db  )

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer LS 4WD

Brand X 390 Alternator - XS Power PSC30 

XS Power D3400  (front)  -  3 XS Power D3100s  (rear)

Knukoncepts Kolossus Flex 1/0  -  SMD Meters  -  SMD Fuse Holders

Sky High Copper Battery Terminals  -  Amp Lab RPMC v2 

SPL Cartel Bass Knob  -  Toolmaker Copper Amp Inputs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Archived