Sonic Electronix

Hi my name is Jan and I'm here to talk about my addiction. I've got my 10, and all 6 batteries and my mechman alt, the second 10 is being built and the box is waiting on the second 10 so I can build it to spec. No amp and I've been without bass for 2 months and become depressed when a song plays that I know rails.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I sold my system cause I moved to the "ghetto" and didn't want to get broken in to .... No alarm. That way last June and I decided to build my system again but 2 times louder and had to buy alarm alternator battery's subs an so much crap I'm almost getting rdy to hear bass again it's been almost a year every day I get in to my car is a reminder of what I don have. Oh and also had to buy a gun lol in case some one does try something with my viper 2 way pager...... Shoot to kill

Been without complete bass for about 3 weeks, any bass at all for about 2...All treble until I got my C9 back, now it's good to have some midbass back, and hopefully gonna have some insane bass when I get my other savings account soon :yahoo:

POTATO!

It sucks being bassless. I had a 15, then another, then blew it somi got a temp ten, then that wasnt enough so i took it out. I havemt had any in a month or more and it sucks cause im always with teamates and they have bass.... Bastards lol. Even RAY's kid is loud haha. Heard it today. Should be getting bass monday

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

I'm going through withdrawal... I sold my 12" since I needed to make the money back from buying a 15" ... Now I has no box or money to get one right now so I am without the thump... I feel like beating my passengers when they ask to turn on the music and then they ask what happened to your boom boom??? :shutup:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

i dont even remember what bass is like anymore. it depresses me. its like my build is dragging on forever with no end in sight.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

My dad uses my truck to tow our trailer. It kills me when I have to drive their cars.

It doesn't hit me as bad because I love country music as much as I love bass.

Am I the only one on here who likes country?

country can sound nice with serious bass to back it up :good:

Na man I'm talking about straight country, no bass.

Even country without subs or mids to give it depth sucks. I love country and I write/sing it. Still gotta have some subs. There's also a ton of country with very strong bass, I've added bass tracks to several country songs. Eric church smoke a little smoke for example. Hank jr. Country boy can survive is pretty good on bass too. Rascal flatts has some strong bass songs as does trace Adkins and Brantley Gilbert. Etc. Etc.

Archived