DC Sound Lab

Price Quote on 20 DC Lv2 8s...

I would like a price on 32 to replace these re8's.....

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I figured it would be somewhere in that area. Still want to get a dealers quote though to be sure... Also a quote on 5 DC 2k amps would be nice as well :D

I have big plans for next year if yall haven't realized.

have fun with all that rise.. waste of money in my opinion.. when 4-5 8s have the same cone area as 1 15.. and 15s have more efficiency because there louder with less power.. good luck and wire to very low impedance.. usual rise is .7ohm on each sub in a ported box.. but ya for a wow factor thats badass and will surely move air!

^^^

Being as rise changes with every box, the finish, and the resonance how is that a valid argument?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I figured it would be somewhere in that area. Still want to get a dealers quote though to be sure... Also a quote on 5 DC 2k amps would be nice as well :D

I have big plans for next year if yall haven't realized.

waste of money in my opinion.when 4-5 8s have the same cone area as 1 15.. and 15s have more efficiency because there louder with less power.. usual rise is .7ohm on each sub in a ported box..

Lol, where does the magic efficiency comes from? Why would 1 15 be louder then 4-5 8`s with the same cone area? (4-5 motors against 1.)

And usually rise is 0.7 ohms? That is very funny.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.