ChevyBoy95 Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 i personally see that sometimes mods are a little dry with there attitude, but also can be extremely helpful. I have no problem with any mod and think that the way mods act is more to keep the peace and a prevention of stupidity(more likely chaos) before it arises, and if something does happen, they are there to stop it. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Stephen Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 people here get there feelings hurt to easy. pussys you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Twistedchild420 Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 I changed the title also....lol My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
EclipseChris Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 I changed the title also....lol I fucking loled. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
korey_hofer Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 imo moderators should be dicks, you tend to follow the rules more and pay attention to what you say when you have a drill sergeant breathing down your neck previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
techforce Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 There is so much shit that goes on here that sometimes something happens that is unfair... In defense to the other mods, it is a job keeping the forums safe and clean. As for insulting the majority of the mods, that isn't that cool... I am a very fair person and I don't really have any problems with anyone here... TOTALLY forgot you were a mod here, Richard here is an awesome dude! Your just saying that because I am considering pink as a color on my Yukong build... LOL! Thanks btw!
larrys95civic Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 I changed the title also....lol :rofl: :rofl: Now back to Chodes dc girls t thread!!!! Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Ji553r Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 lmao techforce airing out the laundry i have never heard that I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
Red-navi-916 Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 This is how it really is...if you fallow the rules you will be just fine if you don't like it you can leave./ thread BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Purplehaze Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 The only time anyone has a dispute with the staff on here is when they are in trouble, and nobody ever seems to stop and think why. What did I do to get in trouble, what can I do to redeem my self, is it possible i was misunderstood,etc etc. Don't say nobody, I believe I manned up when I acted up in SOTM! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.