Jump to content

I'm Mad! Mods please enter!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I changed the title also....lol

LOL!!! I pictured a lil kid with a MAD face.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Posted

Since were airing out dirty laundry, I do feel it was a bit odd that I'm not allowed to sell my DD 3515 ever, simply because I hadn't posted up timestamps yet. I believe a warning would have sufficed, but locking the thread and telling me the sell is permanently closed seems a bit harsh... But I did break a rule, so I guess i deserved it...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

I changed the title also....lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Now back to Chodes dc girls t thread!!!!

:werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword: :werd_msword:

Posted

There is so much shit that goes on here that sometimes something happens that is unfair... In defense to the other mods, it is a job keeping the forums safe and clean. As for insulting the majority of the mods, that isn't that cool... I am a very fair person and I don't really have any problems with anyone here...

TOTALLY forgot you were a mod here, Richard here is an awesome dude!

Your just saying that because I am considering pink as a color on my Yukong build... LOL! Thanks btw!

really? I'm doing my durango pink/black tutone

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

Of all my time here, I've learned a lot, and the mods do what they're supposed to do perfectly. They're nice, but they enforce the rules and don't hesitate to ban/warn someone when they do step out of line. I love it here!

Posted

The only time anyone has a dispute with the staff on here is when they are in trouble, and nobody ever seems to stop and think why. What did I do to get in trouble, what can I do to redeem my self, is it possible i was misunderstood,etc etc.

Don't say nobody, I believe I manned up when I acted up in SOTM!

I apologize.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Posted

real men drive pink yukons

real gay mean,

j/k,

or am i <_<

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Posted

It is said that the people are revolting.

You said it. They stink on ice.

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

I changed the title also....lol

LOL!!! I pictured a lil kid with a MAD face.

is this the kid u pictured lol

success-kid-300-75.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 423 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...