No he was not sniped, him along with 20 others were killed in a drone strike LAST WEEK

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/osama-bin-laden-dead-may-1-2011-obama-confirms-bin-laden-death-2782935.html

Thought that he was killed today or yesterday in a fire fight. They couldn't have done DNA test and gotten results yet. The mission to get him started 8 months ago and ended today or yesterday when Obama gave the OK to smoke that fool.

They had DNA from a while ago so all they would have to do it match it which should take as long

No he was not sniped, him along with 20 others were killed in a drone strike LAST WEEK

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/osama-bin-laden-dead-may-1-2011-obama-confirms-bin-laden-death-2782935.html

Thought that he was killed today or yesterday in a fire fight. They couldn't have done DNA test and gotten results yet. The mission to get him started 8 months ago and ended today or yesterday when Obama gave the OK to smoke that fool.

They had DNA from a while ago so all they would have to do it match it which should take as long

Still even if it happened yesterday it would still take a while to run DNA test. Its not an overnight thing. But they have his body and they have had him under surveillance for awhile so its him. Glad he is dead I just wanted to put it out there that he was killed in a fire fight not a missile and that they couldn't get the results from a DNA test back that fast.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

Hell yeah that is some funny chit right there. Would have been better if he had a forty in his hands.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

A quote that needs to be put up....

"A HUGE THANK YOU to our military, who have sacrificed, died, suffered, and worked hard, to fight people like Osama Bin Laden. YOU are the ones we thank. YOU are the ones who deserve ALL CREDIT. Thank a soldier for bringing due justice for those lost on 9/11 and all the victims around the world who suffered from his commands"

• pa-pa-platypus

• sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

A quote that needs to be put up....

"A HUGE THANK YOU to our military, who have sacrificed, died, suffered, and worked hard, to fight people like Osama Bin Laden. YOU are the ones we thank. YOU are the ones who deserve ALL CREDIT. Thank a soldier for bringing due justice for those lost on 9/11 and all the victims around the world who suffered from his commands"

Hell yeah cant be said enough. Thanks to all are soldiers laying it down for are freedom.

I am active duty Navy, and this is history in the making. Thank you to all my brothers and sisters who have fought the last 10 years to find this terrorist. I work with a Seal, and in the morning I am thanking him and his brotherhood for bringing justice to the USA!

Yeah the drone was a false report, watching the Obama speech now on the net. He authorized them to go into the compound today and took him out in a gun fight. That's so damn bad ass

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

That was a HUGE fuckin step and brings a SHIT ton of closer for a LOT of family's..

Archived