Sonic Electronix

lead slaps not hard to fix. just glue sum felt padding on the cone above where the leads are. thats how DC and FI and all the big boys do their cones and leads

dont have his problem with RD and atomic IMG_20110430_183104.jpg

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

So i played some lows today and listened sounds like my woofer is bottoming out on some of the heavy lows, it deffinately didn't do this on the highs its not very noticable but it cannot be good. Does this mean too low of tuning and too big of box? I'm guessing this is why the tinsels are hitting because of too much excursion. Thanks RAAM DESIGNS for suggestions 28hz @ 7cft jackass.

Alpine I could honestly give a fuck less you're annoying me just leave my topic I ran a FI and it did have woven leads but im not running a FI now so it doesnt matter I dont need to hear what you would have done point is I bought this sub.

and I know the motor doesnt have anything to with it jackass im saying i havnt ran fi since then so it wasnt a choice. and i wasnt too impressed with the SSD at the time for the price.

I am pretty sure you have answered your own question atleast 3 times in this thread..... you have a box much too large tuned too low. Even with integrated or woven leads, it would bottom out. And for that, I'd have to address you sir as the king JACKASS of this thread :popcorn:<_<

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahah

you cant fix stupid

that was a quote from a wise man i know

Was it the blue collar comedy tour? haha :pardon:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

lol YOU MAD?????????

then you build a box someone told you to and your mad and calling him names

your the jackass

full of lol's

i will leave when im good and ready

I LoL'ed

X2 :lol:

wouldnt have had this problem with kicker... jus sayin...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

wouldnt have had this problem with kicker... jus sayin...

Truuuuuuuuuuuue dat.................

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

OP your attitude sucks. If you know everything like you seem to think you do stop making threads asking for advice. You got lots of solid advice and you shit on all of it. Just tell us what you want to hear so no one wastes any time on it ok?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived