JeremyN Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 It's been May 21st for most of the world now, so I think folks can come out of their shelters. He predicted the same thing back in I think September 1994. I will say that Pastor guy was a genius and sure found a good way to draw a ton of attention to himself, radio show, or cause. However all the people who spent thousands of $ for his "cause" are crazy. I am not Mr. Religion, but I know that no man will ever know the day or time when this shall pass. Sooo get to those bass comps! PUMP it up LOUDER than ever before! I've been saying all along it's impossible to say the world will end at 6 on May 21st... Which time zone is it supposed to end in? Half the world has seen it already, and they are still there. thats what I asked everyone .........................if its EST then I dont have time to get my stuff done today ... if its PST then I may.??? 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 if there was a set place for jesus to return, and most of the world would end.. it would be the middle east where he was born... they are 8 - 12 hours ahead of us in that region.... the world will be around alot longer than mankind will ever be... we will kill off the human race eventually, because the human race as a whole is retarded. The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
hdorre Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 the human race as a whole is retarded. I wish I could disagree with this On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
JeremyN Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 if there was a set place for jesus to return, and most of the world would end.. it would be the middle east where he was born... they are 8 - 12 hours ahead of us in that region.... the world will be around alot longer than mankind will ever be... we will kill off the human race eventually, because the human race as a whole is retarded. its in peoples nature to be self destructive....... 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
OrionStang Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 Awwww, I woke up to find nobody has been raptured. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
inm Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 To all the questions of what time zone: He claimed it would be 6:00PM local time, no matter the time zone, starting with New Zealand. Didn't happen, obviously. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
SR20DAZE Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 Or will it happen once every time zone has hit six. Jk idk whats gunna happen. I doubt anything will Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
Stee-Z Posted May 21, 2011 Report Posted May 21, 2011 im christian, but this kind of stuff turns other people away from god. If you arn't christian and you hear that the "christian" people have predicted a date for the rapture, wouldn't that turn you away? This is not what all "christians" beleive, in fact I beleive this dude is more of a cultist rather than a true christian just my 0.02 (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.