damn that would be a drive. i know the last comp i wasnt able to make it, had to work. im tryin to get everything ready for the next one but rusty said the level 2 and 3 15's are out of stock with 45 days wait time. if your every going to be heading down this way send me a pm so i can see this beast. as far as comp vehicles johnny and i might be stuck with the ranger unless i can get these subs somehow, im hopeing for some decent numbers.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

It is 8:30pm, and THE SUBS ARE GOING IN!

That is all

:ph34r:

im waiting

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D:excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Lookin good buddy, very close to bass soon :)

One question, you gunna brace that baffle, because it looks a little bit thin in the middle?

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Lookin good buddy, very close to bass soon :)

One question, you gunna brace that baffle, because it looks a little bit thin in the middle?

yea, I have a 4x4 post as my center baffle brace toenailed and glued in.

I had some bad luck with amps lastnight and today.

First I got 2 orion hcca's from my buddies shop loaned to me for the comp (the made in china ones).

Wired them up both turned on, banged the subs just a little, not even loud and the one went into esp protect. But I was told that when it was removed from his points getter, that the ground was pulled out of the amp, and his numbers dropped the last few runs he did. So I think that was part of the problem. I hooked up a bit righter to it, and it said overcurrent faults. LoL

Then I put one of my spl dynamics in it. All coils from both subs wired in parallel and on my dmm it showed a .9 too 1.1 ohm rating. I thought sweet, it should work alright. Well after banging on it for about 3 minutes today she SMOKED!

I used the dmm at the shop, and my coils ran in parallel showed to be .2 too .3 ohms. I then noticed my batteries in my dmm where dead and the batt light was flashing.

SO ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FRESH BATTERIES IN YOUR MULTIMETERS! Or you will get a flase reading.

But while my spl was in the car and clamped today, I had a 396 amperage draw on music @ .3 ohms, voltage staying above 13.5 volts.. You can do the math!

So right now to be able to make it to the comp I have a rf 10001bd on one sub and a orion hccad2400 on the other playing at around .7 to .8 ohms.

I got the gains volt matched as best as posible, she is still kinda loud but not no where near as loud.

I got some vids from last night with spl, and vids today with the other 2 amps in. and a crap load of pics, but I gotta finish some other crap up first.

Archived