Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

When my head unit goes into protect(thats a first) for no reason. I tear the dash apart and all wiring is fine. Check the fuse, its good. Unplug it and plug it back in and it works again. WTF Kenwood?

Happened to mine twice already. Did you cap off the ends of all the wires on the Kenwood harness that you're not using? The culprit for me was one of the speaker wires coming off that harness touched the cage and popped it into protect. If that happens again, take off the faceplate and press the reset button ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

at work, if the younger guys there hear that i have a loud stereo, they always say shit like "you should build a wall, with like 4 12s and 3 10s, and some 8s on the sides" or, "you should buy some type-rs they have this special wiring thing, so you can wire the subs up different to get the best out of your amp" then they hear mine, and then they usually dont give any more sweet "advice"

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

People who talk mad shit and act like a dick on the forum. When they get called out on it instead of manning up and apologizing; or saying it was a misunderstanding, they go dark. I'm usually pretty passive about it but it seems to be happening more and more lately.

I've come to really like this forum since it is the only one where I don't feel like I have to run the gauntlet when it comes to asking or answering questions.

When people repeat old wives tales about equipment without seeing it implemented properly or having second hand information about it. Too much rumor mill bullshit. I am a little butthurt about it to be honest. lol These opinions continue to perpetuate themselves and new people take them as gospel... and we are all poorer for it.

end rant/

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

When someone says that they have a 3000 watt amp. Then you look at their amplifier and it only has two 40 amp fuses. At that point I don't even bother to correct them because they are stuck on how awesome their system is while they have the gains turned ALL the way up.

Oh, and when someone thinks that becuase a box "flexs" (vibrates) that means they have a good system.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived