Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

People with shitty cars and expensive ass systems

this guy^^^^^^ ;)
hey idk that my car would be quite in the shitty class but I am getting ready to put way more into the sound system than the car is worth... and alot of ppl around here have very average cars that they throw thousands into for the sound system

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I'm not sure why you'd want to unleash 150+ dbs in a brand new car.

That attitude has no place in this forum LOL

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Don't know how I missed that thread. So much fail in there my head hurts.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

So you hate the cost of car audio but then hate people that are happy with their cheaper equipment...I don't get it

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Clipping highs. Clipping subs don't sound too bad until you are REALLY clipping them. Clipping mids sound awful. But clipping tweeters? Yuck no I'll pass. Seriously.

Clipping highs. Clipping subs don't sound too bad until you are REALLY clipping them. Clipping mids sound awful. But clipping tweeters? Yuck no I'll pass. Seriously.

Clipping in general

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

People with shitty cars and expensive ass systems

this guy^^^^^^ ;)
hey idk that my car would be quite in the shitty class but I am getting ready to put way more into the sound system than the car is worth... and alot of ppl around here have very average cars that they throw thousands into for the sound system

my car is for sure in the shitty class. to me i would rather have a nice sound system then have a nice car! my car is sllloooooow, old, and worth about $1500. my sound system is worth over $2k though :)

Honestly, the cost of anybody's car or system doesn't matter.

This guy ^^^

It's all about taking pride in what you have and the work you put into it. End of story.

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Archived