Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Running through a car wash when the bass stops playing, later to realize the trunk wasn't sealed up for some reason and water got ALL over the amp :(

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

No fucking way. Really man?

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I let her dry overnight... we'll see if she comes out of protect mode today...

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Hope she does. That blows man!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Lame car audio customers that want everything at pennies on the dollar so they buy junk online or asks the shop employees for advice but then they leave the store and buy it on amazon. Then when the shop goes out of business they blame the "stupid" shop owners. Look, they couldn't stay in business because they wouldn't sponsor me! Then good car audio companies go under or get sold to crappy companies and then the same people that were always emailing that company saying "sponsor me, sponsor me" go on the internet and say, "look at X car audio company, they ran that company into the ground, they are idiots" (because they would not give you free products, right?). THAT is what pisses me off about the car audio world!

Daewoo Leganza with Commodore 64 installed in the dash.

Lame car audio customers that want everything at pennies on the dollar so they buy junk online or asks the shop employees for advice but then they leave the store and buy it on amazon. Then when the shop goes out of business they blame the "stupid" shop owners. Look, they couldn't stay in business because they wouldn't sponsor me! Then good car audio companies go under or get sold to crappy companies and then the same people that were always emailing that company saying "sponsor me, sponsor me" go on the internet and say, "look at X car audio company, they ran that company into the ground, they are idiots" (because they would not give you free products, right?). THAT is what pisses me off about the car audio world!

DAMN did you experience shop life first hand ?

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Running through a car wash when the bass stops playing, later to realize the trunk wasn't sealed up for some reason and water got ALL over the amp :(

I had a similar thing happen to me, I had coolant in my trunk cause my car is prone to needing it a lot due to being over 200k miles, and 14 years old, and the cap fell off, and spilled everywhere, making a huge mess, and ruined my box, but luckily not my sub or amp. Right now, I have no bass till I save enough money to get mdf to build my box, which I should hopefully get done soon. For what I did to my ruined box, I kept the terminals since it was a shitty prefab, and took 2 hammers, and beat the living shit outta of it.

From now on, the coolant hangs in the pouch behind the passenger seat.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I understand your problems with your car, mine has 251000 miles on it. Hasnt needed anything major good thing. My trunk leaks and caused the prefab box i had get mold in it so i hit it over many many times with an ax, and a sledge. Here is the outcome:

photo.jpg

Also, i hate how when you talk to a beginner bass head and the stories about their uncles friend who blew out their window, and that you should invest in a "better" sub like a solo x and then it will be loud. You ask what they have in their car and they have nothing in except a 200w "maxx" amp and an 8 in a prefab... /rant

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Archived