Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Blew the glass out? That goes WAY back to the '80s . . . my buddy's stereo is so loud it blew out his back window. Yeah . . . It's the same at the car shows. Some young kid comes up, looks at my car, and is like, "My buddy has a car that could smoke this.'' My standard reply - "Everyone has a buddy with a fast car."

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Its always funny when I hear people constantly using the excuse: oh, I don't turn it up all the way because I don't want to blow my subs. I don't have an issue with that - baby your equipment if you want. But don't use that as an excuse for not being loud.

When people tell me or others with large trunk cars to stick with 2 12's because it's a trunk car. Got it off on a recent thread, which is why I'm ranting a bit.

In my case, I can fit close to an 8 cu ft regular box(well, all the way to the end of the trunk without building into the trunk) with room on the sides for batteries and amps in my car, I'm going with 2 15's in my build when funds come cause I don't use my trunk, I have backseats, end of story.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

always wanting candy bar cheap pricing for everything, ya gots ta pay to play

I know and I do. I'm not looking for people to give me stuff, I'm just sayin when your in the market for... a sub if I can get a brand new one for 30 bucks more than a used one its a no brainer. especially when theres signs of abuse.

I feel sorry for those who dont drink, for when they wake up in the morning that's the best they are going to feel all day.- Frank Sinatra

when you have an item for sale and people that ask what is your bottom dollar is. i get that you want the best price but I feel you should make at least make an offer. can't buy and sell at the same time. Also people that post an item and price is "make offer" idk, could just be me but it is annoying

when you have an item for sale and people that ask what is your bottom dollar is. i get that you want the best price but I feel you should make at least make an offer. can't buy and sell at the same time. Also people that post an item and price is "make offer" idk, could just be me but it is annoying

Offer them a pack of trident layers ;)

When people tell me or others with large trunk cars to stick with 2 12's because it's a trunk car. Got it off on a recent thread, which is why I'm ranting a bit.

In my case, I can fit close to an 8 cu ft regular box(well, all the way to the end of the trunk without building into the trunk) with room on the sides for batteries and amps in my car, I'm going with 2 15's in my build when funds come cause I don't use my trunk, I have backseats, end of story.

generally its tough to fit 2 15s in a trunk

generally its tough to fit 2 15s in a trunk

I know, but it's some people I know telling me I should stick with 2 12's, but if I got the airspace and still room for amps, and possible batteries, then why not.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived