Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

My wife's old 2002 Ford escape needed ....coercion.

Brakes had never been replaced on it, and I got the joy of doing it. Front disks had rusted on the backside, basically welding it to the hub.

Wrench wouldn't pop it loose, so I took a ball peen hammer to it.

That didn't work, so i used a 3 lb sledge.

That was followed by a 20 lb sledge.

That one won.

First time playing new amps and within 20 seconds, neighbor is in my garage looking at me... "Can you tone it down a bit? your shaking the walls in my house...."

I live out in the country in a field....and i cant even listen for one min. Fuck. I understand his point. but finding a spot to go where it wont bother anyone is almost impossible.

Got new shit i want to play and im stuck staring at it.

First time playing new amps and within 20 seconds, neighbor is in my garage looking at me... "Can you tone it down a bit? your shaking the walls in my house...."

I live out in the country in a field....and i cant even listen for one min. Fuck. I understand his point. but finding a spot to go where it wont bother anyone is almost impossible.

Got new shit i want to play and im stuck staring at it.

I had a talk with all my neighbors, told them what I was doing. Promised there'd be no noise before 8 AM, or after dark. Asked that in return they cut me some slack during daylight hours.

Haven't had a single complaint.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Trying to buy something from a guy and not getting an invoice, but they'll reply to your text messages...

Or the reverse, sent an invoice, customer drags feet on paying it. I'm like "dude, I'm not lifting a finger to get your product ready to ship until I see some cash flow." I just don't like having my butt hanging out, I'm not running a charity, and I'm very time sensitive. Someone is waiting on me, I jump to get them taken care of. I like the same gesture in return.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Classes for competing. I competed for the first time and they had me going against guys with 6 12's and 4 15's and more power. I was in a 0-5000 class with 2 18s and I have a 2500 watt amp. Gonna make some changes in the next year though....

Trying to buy something from a guy and not getting an invoice, but they'll reply to your text messages...

Or the reverse, sent an invoice, customer drags feet on paying it. I'm like "dude, I'm not lifting a finger to get your product ready to ship until I see some cash flow." I just don't like having my butt hanging out, I'm not running a charity, and I'm very time sensitive. Someone is waiting on me, I jump to get them taken care of. I like the same gesture in return.

Guy is in the Navy and works nights so I'm not gonna be too awfully harsh but I'm getting pretty pissed...

Classes for competing. I competed for the first time and they had me going against guys with 6 12's and 4 15's and more power. I was in a 0-5000 class with 2 18s and I have a 2500 watt amp. Gonna make some changes in the next year though....

Literally me 110%. If I wouldn't have done super stock "clamp" I would have been in the same class as a few guys well into the upper 50's(Steve notsmd Mead) and lots of guys in the mid 50's local are in the same class as me. New rebuild is putting me back into stock 0/750 though..I think. Fuck idk lmao, classes are a bitch.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

That's why you pick which class you wanna run and build for it, not put system together then decide where you fit in.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived