RickyFriery97 Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 This is bad ass!! Can't wait to see it finished 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
R3nOSlaPP Posted June 9, 2011 Report Posted June 9, 2011 so the ipad housing can swivel to charge the ipad? if so thats fuckin legit! Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48 Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3” Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6 Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2 Silverado Build Log
EpicenterDesigns Posted June 9, 2011 Author Report Posted June 9, 2011 so the ipad housing can swivel to charge the ipad? if so thats fuckin legit! Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!
C-Fizzy Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 Moaarrrrrrrr under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EpicenterDesigns Posted June 18, 2011 Author Report Posted June 18, 2011 so the ipad housing can swivel to charge the ipad? if so thats fuckin legit! I just re-read this. The iPad will charge and play from the mount in the truck. I have it on a swivel to be removable whenever he wants to take it out. I'll show you pics of all this next time I do my updates. Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!
EpicenterDesigns Posted June 18, 2011 Author Report Posted June 18, 2011 Moaarrrrrrrr Maybe tonight I will post my updates. Lets see how exausted I am when I come in. Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!
baller95 Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 Damm this is a real nice build! I'll be watching this the whole way through!
BJD3 Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 I would like to know how your going to get itunes to work with the ipad. when the ipad is connected to the alpine deck you can access everything else it seems but the itunes/music section. Or are you going to use a 3rd party mp3 application? That trim piece looks so sexy. which alpine deck are you going to use? i know mine renders the music portion of my touch useless while hooked up? just wondering great job none the less man If Alpine is like most, there is an option that allows you to use the controls on the i-device itself. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.