Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

BF3 is looking lovely

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

no offence to anybody buying BF but I hate that game, every time I play it I get a headache because it feels like my guy weighs 400 pounds. BF players aren't agile at all and the assault rifles are jesus guns. <_<

The Elite service is basically what Bungie does for Halo, heat maps and battle statistics. The multiplayer will be the same as usual, but if you want, you can pay (an estimated) $3 a month extra to see your battle statistics online and on your mobile phone. It doesn't affect the actual game in anyway, its just a little something extra if you're willing to shell out the cash for it.

I won't be paying for it, and I sure as hell wont be paying for BF3 because I don't support EA. They give you a one time use online code so only you can play their game, if your friend wants to borrow your copy of BF3 they have to pay EA $10 to play it...

edit: just to clear something up, if you pay for "Elite", you don't get extra maps or anything, it doesn't affect your status in the game at all, and it is completely optional.

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

Posted

bf3 it is then

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Posted

no offence to anybody buying BF but I hate that game, every time I play it I get a headache because it feels like my guy weighs 400 pounds. BF players aren't agile at all and the assault rifles are jesus guns. <_<

The Elite service is basically what Bungie does for Halo, heat maps and battle statistics. The multiplayer will be the same as usual, but if you want, you can pay (an estimated) $3 a month extra to see your battle statistics online and on your mobile phone. It doesn't affect the actual game in anyway, its just a little something extra if you're willing to shell out the cash for it.

I won't be paying for it, and I sure as hell wont be paying for BF3 because I don't support EA. They give you a one time use online code so only you can play their game, if your friend wants to borrow your copy of BF3 they have to pay EA $10 to play it...

edit: just to clear something up, if you pay for "Elite", you don't get extra maps or anything, it doesn't affect your status in the game at all, and it is completely optional.

This I wouldn't mind... I have heard of some games you cannot play at all unless you pay monthly, I thought that's what this was going to be. By statistics are you talking KD and whatnot? I think they should take out the KD ratio, no KD no camping.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Posted

They will implement one, but it's stupid little things like battle statistics and extra maps and shit. The free version will be fine for most IMO. What they need to be worried about is if they are doing dedicated servers. Let's not make this an upgraded version of mw2 please....

I think that battle is over and done with. Activision isn't bringing back dedicated servers as we know them. They'll do the same thing they did with Black Ops where you pay for server space.

I still think its more than a little shitty to deny maps because I don't pay a recurring fee.

That = Dedicated servers....CoD 4 was the same way, as it should be. You get to run your own server with your settings which are dedicated to a server.

Posted

Im willing to bet bf3 is going to blow you away.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Im willing to bet bf3 is going to blow you away.

hell yes this one is so realistic nothing can compete

i wasn't asking you but thanks for being a nosy fool

I really think you have a learning disability.

Posted

all of these shooting games are boring and repetitive and are slowly killing the gaming industry. no creativity or originality, shitty storyline and they milk every piece of it for more money

i say let them bury themselves and let the good games come back to the forefront

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...