Jump to content

C-fizzy's walled Sundown hatchback build


Recommended Posts

Posted

thanks for the offer.

but elk grove to woodland is a long commute.

especially for just part time work..

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Are you asking about the factory options? No, I had the "premium" or whatever. Factory came with components up front, with only mids in the back. All speakers had external little crossovers in both the front and rear enclosures. Easily replaced, why do you ask?

Mine came with the factory system, which sounded damn good till this day, but at junk yards, I've seen celicas with door panels to fit a 10" in the doors :trippy:

Is that what you had?

Nope, I do know what you're talking about though. I looked at a 1992 Celica GT-S I believe, that has All-Trac (4wd) and it had the factory three way components with the big ass door mids. I couldn't afford insurance on that car at the time since I was so young. But no, mine did not have that. Why not buy some of those door panels and try em out?

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

thanks for the offer.

but elk grove to woodland is a long commute.

especially for just part time work..

any time ...BTW Yuba city to woodland aint no walk in the park

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/


old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ah, beast mids! Proceed...

Dude, did you have the basic sound system in your Celica?

Are you asking about the factory options? No, I had the "premium" or whatever. Factory came with components up front, with only mids in the back. All speakers had external little crossovers in both the front and rear enclosures. Easily replaced, why do you ask?

Mine came with the factory system, which sounded damn good till this day, but at junk yards, I've seen celicas with door panels to fit a 10" in the doors :trippy:

Is that what you had?

so the guy had a junkyard celica build??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Posted

Finally got my design finished up.

Things have changed a little. Progress to come in the next couple of days :)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Werd

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Finally got my design finished up.

Things have changed a little. Progress to come in the next couple of days :)

Looking forward to some pics brochacho

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

I've been tryin with my local shop. They seem to like me a lot and it'd be cool as hell to work with 'em. But they play games with hiring me. Haha

same with me man they play way to many games so i just gave up

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

Posted

Thats a bad ass box build you'll be done before you know it. how many layers of fiberglass did you do until you were happy with all the joints?

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 589 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...