inm Posted June 2, 2011 Report Posted June 2, 2011 $100 limit: Pound of crab legs, a 12oz sirloin, medium please. Baked potato with all the fixings. One case of Hugs fruit drinks, and a bottle of Absolut vodka. And some gummy bears. Probably a little over $100, but fuck it. No limit at all: Kangaroo steak, 2 pounds of crab legs, loaded cheese fries. Lots of Dr Pepper, and Absolut. Oh yeah, and mother fucking gummy bears. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Gatorcity Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 Arroz Con Pollo with jalapeño peppers Side of tortillas and sour cream Gumball Head draft beer to wash it all down! comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that! . . . . 15 seconds pass . . . . . my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???
bignickk Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 the worlds most rarest truffle...and when there looking for it i will escape lol. (king of the hill refrence) 2000 tahoe orion hcca 15.4 kicker zx2500 2 JL 300/4s infinity and kicker mids/highs KHC1400 in back, stock upfront dont ask about my HU clarion EQ kicker/fosgate rcas
korey_hofer Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 nothing previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Loudintha509 Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 4 cases of corona and a cheap ass taco truck carne asada burrito and some limes I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
Kevin M Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 Porterhouse from the grill Home fries A couple or 4 choclate chip cookies 6 pack of Becks Gram of that fire...Sounds more like a typical saturday than a last meal. lol 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
huh?do-what? Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 18 year old poon? and some Peruvian marching powder. do I get banned for a while for that one? Come on, have a heart, I'm on death row(hypothetically) God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.
Supercharged DCs Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 18 year old poon? Lol Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.
flashlight_65 Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 A couple jalapeño cheeseburgers from white caste, a bowl of menudo (with some lime slices, chopped onions and oregano), some home made flour tortillas, a wood oven baked margherita pizza or big ass slice of NY style cheese pizza, a chili cheese burrito from taco bell and a couple lamb chops washed down with a big bottle of ice cold Senorial For desert some ben and jerrys chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and my wifey My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
Vitacy Posted June 3, 2011 Report Posted June 3, 2011 Since I'm allergic to poultry I would get alot of that so it would kill me and leave a note that says I'm winning.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.